What's in your vape right now?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
EcfeJxE.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
These are pre-filled cartridges, I'm imagining???

If so, who is the manf? May I ask what state they came from? And how do you find the taste and effects?

Thanks

Yes, they are pre-filled cartridges made by Select. 1ml cartridges. I can't tell you the state.

The taste is really smooth, and the effects hit hard. I had just one hit of the J1, and that was all I needed for about 2 hours before I had to re-dose. Great for pain.

Baron23

Yes, they are pre-filled cartridges made by Select. 1ml cartridges. I can't tell you the state.

The taste is really smooth, and the effects hit hard. I had just one hit of the J1, and that was all I needed for about 2 hours before I had to re-dose. Great for pain.
Thanks...I will be spending a couple of weeks in WA state this early summer (from the east coast) and will be doing a lot of driving around and seeing old friends and family.

I think some good carts would be great to pick up for this trip. Emphasis on good as it seemed that early on they didn't taste very good, many were worried about what they were cut with (PG, VG, whatever), and they tended to crap out and fail before you could extract the entire cartridge load (or get real burnt taste at the end). This is all hearsay to me as I have never used one.

What battery and power level are you using with these carts...I would suppose that they are 510 thread compatible or EGO style threads?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Thanks...I will be spending a couple of weeks in WA state this early summer (from the east coast) and will be doing a lot of driving around and seeing old friends and family.

I think some good carts would be great to pick up for this trip. Emphasis on good as it seemed that early on they didn't taste very good, many were worried about what they were cut with (PG, VG, whatever), and they tended to crap out and fail before you could extract the entire cartridge load (or get real burnt taste at the end). This is all hearsay to me as I have never used one.

What battery and power level are you using with these carts...I would suppose that they are 510 thread compatible or EGO style threads?

The battery is a Golden Bliss pen. I just hold down the button for about 3 seconds while breathing in. I've already been through a cartridge of Jack Herer, and I was able to get all the oil. I was able to remove the mouthpiece and scrap out a little more oil with a toothpick before I threw it out.

mephisto

Found out the hard way this morning that this batch of Blue Venom is not the best for wake and bake. Been trying to get my eyes to open all the way so I can go grocery shopping. Blueberry and White Widow parents, organically grown, zero pesticide or contaminants. This strain is considerably stronger than the Cookies Kush that preceded it.....Have a great Sunday, yinz!!!

mephisto

Nah, I have a lot of family in PA. Always loved the dialect there, that and the fact that soda was always called "pop" pronounced correctly " powwpp".

C No Ego

sour diesel and unknown kief monster herb that is pure dust when ground up... kiefy stuff and clogs the grinder everytime Holy S#!T

lazylathe

Almost there...
Tonight's menu is Jack The Ripper using the VHW!
Amazing lemony notes i have never tasted before!
Kind of piney tasting and very pleasant!
Stone comes on like a slo-mo freight train...

EDIT 2:
Now onto some excellent GSC!!
I am really loving the VHW and rediscovering what strains should really taste like!

Last edited:

strictly vapor

Jack the ripper is a very nice strain that brings me back!!

In the left corner tonight we have homemade 40mg fire og chocolates, boasting 3 exciting knockouts in their short career!

And fighting out of the right corner, the heavyweight champion of my cupboard, with 22 wins 0 losses, the pink rockstar!!!!

ginolicious

Not sure what to put in my vape right now. I just got my order it's Girl Scout cookies, purple og kush and Skywalker og shatter. Not sure what to put in the vape. Everything smells the same except for the shatter that smells amazing.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Whissmu

Whissmu

Not sure what to put in my vape right now. I just got my order it's Girl Scout cookies, purple og kush and Skywalker og shatter. Not sure what to put in the vape. Everything smells the same except for the shatter that smells amazing.

undecided? Og kush purple and relax the mind... :rofl:

me today I have to lower or maintain my tolerance so :goon: I will use remains of S.A.D. bad dried and with few terpanes. too is possible for to use one good strains for micro-dosis To fool my mind:evil:

Last edited:
Whissmu,
Top Bottom