What's in your vape right now?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I just picked up some OG Kush. not the best I've seen but not the worst by any means. Needs some further curing time.

I'm happy that I have this again in my collection. 375°F in my Herbie is making some magic happen.

2ym6oll.jpg

tepictoton

What´s the Tangie like? Made a live resin test of it myself a few weeks ago...flavour went trough the roof, then hit the ceiling, took out his gun, shot a whole in the ceiling, climbed right into it and came out on the roof again...

All the while me being like: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh orange peels?.

Yours has that same look to it, like, I am sure just opening that little vial will make it smell like Californian sunshine hitting some orange trees in the morning, in my case that is Spanish sunshine, but oranges non the less hihi...

tepictoton,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, have not tried the Tangie... one of the local dispensaries grows it, but it goes out of stock within hours. My favourite budtender there said that it is his favourite out of what they grow. Sadly, there are cheaper closer places newly opened...but maybe someday, that and they also occasionally have the Kilimanjaro that I still want to try.

But, this am is Black Widow. I'm liking it so far, have had plenty of stuff people said was White Widow off the street going back to the late 90s, but hard to say what any of it really was. This is supposed to be the original, just not at the original seed company. I'm finding it sativa-leaning, but not necessarily energetic like a haze, interesting. And a lemony-mint flavour.

tepictoton

Ah the old time white widow...

could smell it from far away, indeed lemony. What was most peculiar to me was that it had a distinct yellow/golden colour to it. And that was not from fermenting, it was golden/yellow even when alive on the plant.

I once heard a whisper, and then saw it with my own eyes, that the people from sjamaan seeds in Holland carry white widow seeds that doe seem to have those particular trades still in them...

enjoying some Venom OG and Rolex OG in the minivap...can I say ´drooling´ hihi

tepictoton,

TwistedGray

What´s the Tangie like? Made a live resin test of it myself a few weeks ago...flavour went trough the roof, then hit the ceiling, took out his gun, shot a whole in the ceiling, climbed right into it and came out on the roof again...

All the while me being like: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh orange peels?.

Yours has that same look to it, like, I am sure just opening that little vial will make it smell like Californian sunshine hitting some orange trees in the morning, in my case that is Spanish sunshine, but oranges non the less hihi...

Super flavorful...yes, a California sun soaked orange grove. I think you nailed it!

TwistedGray,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Green Crack, which is hitting the spot quite well... The dispensary actually has it listed as 'Green Crush' on their leafly menu. But if you reverse the order of the two sentences in the description and substitute Green Crack for Green Crush it is word-for-word the Green Crack description...

I think they just didn't want to put 'crack' on the menu

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Green Crack, which is hitting the spot quite well... The dispensary actually has it listed as 'Green Crush' on their leafly menu. But if you reverse the order of the two sentences in the description and substitute Green Crack for Green Crush it is word-for-word the Green Crack description...

I think they just didn't want to put 'crack' on the menu
Yup, people are so PC these days. It's my favourite strain for a wake and vape or when I need to get some chores done. Such a motivating and invigorating strain.

Winegums,
Reactions: vapeOR

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
Yup, people are so PC these days. It's my favourite strain for a wake and vape or when I need to get some chores done. Such a motivating and invigorating strain.

I was a little worried, because the budtender said she didn't know that it was Green Crack and she didn't find it particularly energizing, but I disagree. Not quite like a haze, but still energizing.

I've also heard it called Cush, Green Cush, and Pincher Creek (supposedly was originally grown in Pincher Creek, Alberta). The story I heard was the it was originally called Cush before Kush strains became popularized and made Cush a confusing name. And Snoop's dealer sold it to him. He said whatever name he was using was horrible and it should be called 'Green Crack' :)

rabblerouser,
Reactions: grokit

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I was a little worried, because the budtender said she didn't know that it was Green Crack and she didn't find it particularly energizing, but I disagree. Not quite like a haze, but still energizing.

I've also heard it called Cush, Green Cush, and Pincher Creek (supposedly was originally grown in Pincher Creek, Alberta). The story I heard was the it was originally called Cush before Kush strains became popularized and made Cush a confusing name. And Snoop's dealer sold it to him. He said whatever name he was using was horrible and it should be called 'Green Crack' :)
I find that it needs high temps to really get the invigorating side of the strain. 430°F is far more energetic than 375-390

It's also possible that your budtender had the indica version of the strain prior to trying the sativa.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Have some Green Crack here as well. Hitting some Citrus Sap rn but may hit the Green Crack. Feeling tired after work and never really get much of an energy boost even from strong sativas. The only one that did that for me was SFV OG and it felt like I had a cup of coffee after roasting a bowl.

Green Crack has an odd taste. Kinda like weird, dank cabbage? Not sure the best way to describe it, but man it's odd.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Pacific NW checking in, we call it Green Crack. It's a wonderful day time strain and has a great citrus vapor taste. The first time I saw it I didn't want to buy it because of the name. Don't let the name put you off because you will be missing out. I've also heard in some areas it's called Green Crush.

This is 7gr GrapeApe - Indica. It was cheaper to get the popcorn bud. I thought this was a cute package.
It was $52 for this. A good price for a very good strain.
uF26Jfk.jpg

by Open in App
QPYs5EJ.jpg

Edit
In my experience Green Crack has always been a Sativa.

Last edited:

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
someone on our local bostontrees reddit is saying they are claiming it's not green crack, even though they clearly ripped off the green crack description... I actually found it fairly sativa leaning, although they are saying their 'green crush' is supposed to be more 50-50, also contrary to their own website description. yeah, this is why i have moved on largely to other dispensaries. Thumbs-down Columbia Care (I demand thumbs down emoji!)

rabblerouser,
Reactions: CarolKing

TwistedGray

i-C49sZMn-XL.jpg

From left to right: Tangie wax, who knows from the jar, who knows from the jar #2, and a W disposable oil pen

I'm going to use them left to right as well as it goes Sativa -- Hybrid -- Hybrid -- Indica.

Top Bottom