What's in your vape right now?

HomeFree

Wreckage. I swear it looks like the trichomes are turning red, but maybe it is the herb itself and the trichomes are reflecting it. I have had it about 8 months now. Hoarding it since it has very little head high but good for anxiety and pain.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
LSD. One of the more sinister named strains. One of the strongest smelling. And the effects are off the charts. This is not a travel type strain. There is no hiding her.

Would that be lemon sour diesel or barny's lsd????

Just curious, I'm considering growing barny's lsd...

kellya86,

horst

horsed
Some moroccan hashish from mexican sativa genetics in the crafty combined with a cup of coffee to start the day. Endless tasty vapor from a sewing pinhead sized chunk, very motivational stuff in low doses. :spidey:

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I scrapped the inside of my EQ adapter when I was cleaning it's screen and got my self a nice little ball o' hash.

Popped it in the lotus and it's been lasting me quite a bit.

This is nothing like scrapping resin off a smoking bowl.

Gotta love vapes, I'm not even out of weed but this seems like a treat haha.

Trypsy Summers

Well I had some Blue Cheese which was potent, (the blueberry comes thru) but the taste, :\ Yikes,!! yuk yuk yuk, We hate the Cheese taste, just hate it,:nope: the taste just goes to prove that it's possible to turn a 9/10 strain based on potency, into a 6/10 when that taste is taken into account,. I don't care if is White Cheese, Silver Cheese, or just UK Cheese in general, it is horrible, don't get me wrong, Skunk#1 is a 'Don' strain for sure, but not the its offspring Cheese.

Anyway, I'm on Iced Grapefruit which is nice very strong and potent, can feel it right through the body (ICE), looking forward to the weekend and Nevil's Haze - looking forward to that! :)

Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: Amoreena

HomeFree

My collection has pretty much dwindled to indica heavy strains. I need to get some more sativa but money has been tight.

Tonight I think I will vape some blackberry, unless I find another strain which is not so heavy. I really like the blackberry, but it puts me down for the count.

Someone wrote J-1. I really like that strain, along with XJ-13. I can't notice really any difference between the two myself.

Could go for some blue dream for sure. I need some happy buds which are not knockout.

Top Bottom