What's in your vape right now?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
First off - Green Crush flowers. Just wanted a change.

Homoevolved vaporist = Solid Plan
FC Community = Protecting Clan
Sheep and Idiots = Trust the Man
Big Pharma Byatch = 21st Century Schizoid Man

Peace everyone!
$100 for a 1/4 pound of TRAIN WRECK (EAST SIDE)

GREEN CRUSH what are the genes?

$38 per OZ soon!

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: HomeFree

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
$100 for a 1/4 pound of TRAIN WRECK (EAST SIDE)

GREEN CRUSH what are the genes?

$38 per OZ soon!

Wow, I wish. It's $100 bucks a 1/4 ounce here.

Anyhow, got some White Fire OG and Banana OG (and a little bit of Pineapple OG). I am really loving both the Banana OG, and the White Fire OG, but somehow I got a batch with seeds in it. I have complained, but could be useful in the future.

Still using the Cloud Evo for the most part, with the Mighty as a portable. Waiting on my Grasshopper :-)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow, I wish. It's $100 bucks a 1/4 ounce here.

Anyhow, got some White Fire OG and Banana OG (and a little bit of Pineapple OG). I am really loving both the Banana OG, and the White Fire OG, but somehow I got a batch with seeds in it. I have complained, but could be useful in the future.

Still using the Cloud Evo for the most part, with the Mighty as a portable. Waiting on my Grasshopper :-)
Is the GRASS HOPPER that great?
I tell myself to focus!

MEDICATE ONLY
COLLECTING is wasteful (I do collect as well)

CIVILIZED

ataxian,
Reactions: OldOyler

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
I tell myself to focus!

MEDICATE ONLY
COLLECTING is wasteful (I do collect as well)

CIVILIZED

PAIN + PTSD = IMBALANCE
MY COLLECTING = IMBALANCE
MY COLLECTING + GRATITUDE = TRANSFORMED

TO CHOOSE = FREEDOM
FREEDOM = BALANCE

Peace!

@newVaper420 I would love to hear Grasshopper results, too!

Last edited:
OldOyler,

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
A late "Good Morning" to FC folks. Just vaped my last Blue Dream flowers. Will miss it, but am lucky enough to have many other sativas until more comes around. :tup:

Amoreena,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

@newVaper420 I would love to hear Grasshopper results, too!

From what I've seen in the thread, it appears to be a "game changer". The last time I got in on a game changer was the Cloud, and it cost me a lot of money. Long story. People who got in on the ground floor probably have similar stories.

Anyhow, lots of people saying the heater is ridiculous. So I am excited to see it in hand. I ordered it in May and still waiting.

-----

Time for some more White Fire OG :-). Never seen this strain around here before.

newVaper420,

Bdubbdiblets

Thin mint...that is all.

When working properly the hopper blows serious potent clouds..let me stress when it works.

I am a long time combuster that has finally become CIVILIZED...and this thing allows me to find the potent cloudy hits reminiscent of combustion without the....
UN-CIVILIZED-NESS...

:nod:

Although I still use my solo often! Taste machine!

:drool:

Bdubbdiblets,

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Everything I got. Daddys gonna sleep tonight! Too many good uplifting strains?
Sour Diesel, White Widow, Super Lemon Haze, AK-47 and Bubba Kush for the Supreme...1 load each for science and then a dab or two of Cherry Pie and Gotham Shatter through the Yocan Torch to seal the deal.

nosmoking,

TwistedGray

Grindin up some Tangie
i-dkM4VMG-XL.jpg

A1

Grabbed a little taste of some Arcata Trainwreck from the dispensary the other day. First time I've tried this strain and I must say it's damn good. Sticky dense nuggets that smell of peppery spice, and fresh carpet. The taste is tremendous from the solo. The effect is heady but relaxing, great day time sativa. I give it four out of five fan leaves. :tup:

woRqF8yh.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
No.. I don't grow. Just have some great options here in Michigan.

Looks to me like you guys in Maryland are on the cusp of having those same options. :tup: Here, we have clinics that specialize in certifying mmj patients. Then the hard part is finding a caregiver. Dispensaries are another option, although you will generally pay more there. Or you can grow your own. ;)
@momofthegoons I use to grow however it's getting cheaper all the time!
It's not worth it anymore.
$38.00/oz will be the price one day soon.
Once it becomes FEDERALLY LEGAL the whole world will follow!

Down Down Down like ROCK LOBSTER (B52's)

SWEET HAWAIIAN SKUNK = CIVILIZED
420 is soon?

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace!

I would pee myself over $38/oz cannabis, @ataxian ...! (When I started young, it was $30/oz)

Still, good to have a skillset for the gee word so someone will let me into a bunker once the zombie apocalypse starts...

:goon: Come get sum, zombies...!

@CarolKing and @A1, you are killing me...yum mother freaking mee...

Oh, and got more Headband and paid extra for just tops, in my Arizer now...

HEADBAND + OLDOYLER = FALLOUT 4

Good things to all!

Last edited:

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
WD 40 aka WhiteDawg nice kushy variety.

£240 ($310) an ounce round these parts.

To all the grasshopper questioners ... it is a great vape. Powerful performance and crazy heat up times just short vapour path so pretty hot/dry vapour. Perfect one hitter out and about.

Last edited:

Trypsy Summers

DR CBD (Skunk Haze x Jack Herer)
This strain is billed as a "Medical Strain" with the biggest clue being found within the name;
The buds are quite thick and the effect is certainly pain numbing plus the duration of the effects last for quite a while!

I find it to be nice as it has that 'indica' lick, that I find to be very nice when you want to be couch-locked! Although you can feel it in the head, it still allows for you to be functional, indeed I find it to be rather introspective! My significant other suffers from Fibromyalgia and rates it highly!

White Widow x Chemdog
This strain is nice, although it does have a "funny" smell to it, like one of them kinda "can't quite place it" type of smells, which actually ranges from some kinda pine cleaner - to an eucalyptus/jasmine - type of aroma.
The smell is kinda noticeable but not overpowering, not too nice, but definitely not too offensive!
The initial effect of the high leans more towards the White Widow end of the spectrum, which is nice, as it guarantees an all round effect on the surface!

Although it should be noted that the Chem-dog is certainly contributing in the background!

Not saying:), Just saying:2c:, Without saying;)!

Peace :leaf:

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
It is super potent. It almost glitters with trichromes. It also smells and tastes like a gorilla lol especially when last night Agent Orange tasted so strongly of fruit and citrus.

When the wife took a whiff of GG she even said we were in trouble lol

Top Bottom