What's good?

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I have 2 Flowermate both are really odor free. Sure there is some. But I'm very very pleased with the low low level. Also have x maxx starry. 10 times the smell of Flowermate
But still quite acceptable.

If you vape cannabis regularly, your nose has become partially "blind" to the odors. Never trust your own nose, always ask a friend who doesn't smoke anything to help with true odor detection.

The only vape that doesn't smell is a new and unused vaporizer. Sure you can clean some of them really well, but they still won't pass a dog's nose

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
The only thing that kills flowermate, and boundless, for me is the non-removable battery. I'm on my second Solo and the one that works is starting to act up, I think it's just a battery but still, which is making me lean more towards butane(I know, I'm a fkn flip flopper). The more I think about it, Dynavap hits the right boxes for me, discrete, easy to use, low maintenance, basically indestructible, budget friendly, 'highly' portable :spliff:

I may need to revisit some of these other vapes in the future, after this Solo kicks the bucket maybe, but my immediate vaping need is to replace my hitter with something that's equally portable and stealthy.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
I don't know what your definition or requirements of "stealthy and discreet" is , as we all have different comfort levels . I do know for me, the vapcap is not a discreet and stealthy vape. Having to torch heat it outdoors makes me feel like a crack head or like I'm warming up a spoon like in the movies.. Always trying to find an angle against the wind so that neighbors don't wonder what the hell im doing or heating up . I agree with @Boden it's not the greatest flavour vape either. First hit is usually great, following hits are mixed. Imho..

I will much more enjoy @Bravesst 's lil'bud for its on demand , press button and immediately draw function. That to me will be far more quick & discreet . No time wasted pre-heating. A walnut or walnut/cherry unit would also blend in the darkness in evening

The iHeat , which is small enough in diameter to fit in a side by side cart mod such as ,the witcher , looks quite convenient & stealthy too.

Last edited:

Boden

Aspie polymath
I will have to respectfully disagree with this.

The two Ti Omni’s I use produce great flavor but I use the lowest temperatures possible.

The chambers are both set at 50% and I heat them four times per load. It may be that I only consume .05mg a day so my tastebuds are more sensitive, but I find that the Omni’s produce much better flavor than my Firefly2 while using considerably less material.

It all depends on what you like. I find the DynaVap gives a good flavor for a hybrid conduction/ convection vape if you like a bit of toasted flavor. To me that’s a meh attribute I can ignore because it is so effective.

It reminds me of the hot plate vapes I had in the 90s. Once I got the Vapor Tower in 04’ I never went back until the DV brought conduction back into my life. I love the dugout like performance.

Last edited:

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
I like the Lotus, which makes me think I'll like VC. Most of my out n about smoking is done hiking or kayaking so it makes sense for me. I think I'm just going to go for the M though and look more deeply at these other guys once sale season rolls around.

Tubo seems very interesting...what are the pros/cons of a regulated/unregulated power supply? Unregulated has some risk of combustion, no?

Last edited:
Top Bottom