Whats "efficient" in your eyes?

Nosferatu

I always hear people recommending log vapes over the whip or bag vapes when someone is looking for efficiency. But in my eyes I wouldn't care to get any more efficient than .1, thats the least you need to pack for a good session in the DBV/SSV or other similar vapes. And with the LSV now you CAN pack the same amount as 1 stem(.025) and get as many hits.

But honestly a lot of people pack there log vape stems down so it ends up being more like .03-.05 per stem anyways.

So all I'm asking is what do you consider efficient when you recommend a efficient vaporizer? .025? .05? .1? .3?

My answer would be .1, if I can get vapor with that tiny amount, I'm amazed. Remember how much we used in the combustion days??

Nosferatu,

lwien

I guess there are many ways to look at efficiency.

Personally, I don't look at efficiency as how much I can pack in a bowl or stem but rather how much herb it takes me to get to where I want to be and how much vapor is not wasted and in my experience, that can vary widely depending on what type of vape is being used.

lwien,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Ive stated this before that IMO efficiency can me a multi-termed verbage.

Efficient in the fact that you can use very little to get where you want (Logs/MFLB/Lotus)

Efficient in the fact that you get every little bit of goodness you possibly can without combusting (too much anyway) (SSV/SV/MFLB/Othervariabletemp)

AGBeer,

Nosferatu

I just meant the least you need to pack in a certain vape to get to where you need to be.

Nosferatu,

vapirtoo

How long you hold your hits, temp, herb quality;
we could go on and on.
If I remember correctly, Beezleb felt that vaping and
combusting used the same amount herb.
Efficiency is all up to the user, not to mention the placebo
effect that can always play a factor.
I think my LB uses less herb to get me there than smoking a doob,
but I have no hard evidence... except this :ko: :ko:

vapirtoo,

sunsett70

AGBeer said:
Efficient in the fact that you can use very little to get where you want (Logs/MFLB/Lotus)

would be a mistake not to add the da buddha into that list. with the arizer dome screen on the dbv wand, i need very little herb for a good session.

sunsett70,

StickyShisha2

a few months back i was playing with a friend's re-breather. I wonder in CO2 scrubbers or something similar would be feasible for the vape market.

StickyShisha2,
Top Bottom