What's been in my vape lately hehe

Skuzzer

I vaped chamomile flowers today, nice calming effect - nothing on mj, but I had a nice sleep after having a bit

Skuzzer,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
cool, Product description would be great skuzzer, if it was worth doing again, i tried chamomile from a tea bag & havn't spoken of it,obvious why :lol:

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
you want them before theyve been cooked, health food stores sometimes have them in bulk, or you could just go to the spices in the grocery store and they would most likely have them

mind you the viability will be somewhat lower than if it were seeds meant for planting, but i dont know about austrailia's government and if they turn a blind eye to old papaver somniferum as much as ours does
hell ive found poppy pods at walmart... for flower arrangements of course :lol: :ninja:

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
I've been vaping blue lotus and hops with in my vape for 2 days and it's been very enjoyable. :ko: :p

In fact, I'm loading up a bowl of hops and weed to go to sleep right now. It's a great sleep aid.

SpiralArchitect,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Spiral, ive got blue lotus here now , what's ur Tech with it Bro. Fuck yeah push that envelope & watch it Bend :tup: :)

Cannabudz,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
Yeah i tried "Mullein" with Cannabis (vaping) but not getting anything special Supposed to potentiate it X 3, can't take evrything you read on Face value thats for sure, Use it as only a guide unless you Test Piloted yourself. Then you May have the abilty to make a judgment or recomendation. :ninja: :science: :tup:

Theres a breed of Scientists that i Respect the ones who "Sample" NEW Substance's on their own Body and MIND, Now They are "Crazy" , yeah man Commitment, thats what i like to see. Doers :D

Cannabudz,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i thought you said it did potentiate it a bit... i dont know where youre pulling the figure of 3x, but for a legal herbal it seems pretty promising

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Cannabudz

apprentice shaman
it's hard to know where the "Figure" came from i don't keep notes, like i said i operate with Memory ,In Queensland australia "notes" can put you in Jail for a very very long "Time" , it's ok anyway i don't feel the need to challenge other's with iron clad FACTS thats why i suggest i be Taken with a grain of Salt, it's easier all round, but i am definately Pursuing Fact's ( including Growing that cute little Peyote cacti, but this is another forum :) ) that i can use for practical purposes. :ninja: :science: Gangsta Gangsta :whip:

Yeah i said it did potentiate a bit, but after better reflection(ive been all over the place lately xp wise hehehe) i have to say Subtle(very) if anything, not really worth bothering with for me again, i may try again as a complimentary tea but or with Oral DMT maybe

Cannabudz,
Top Bottom