What Would You Like to See in the Future?

DoYouDab

Golden Drops
Manufacturer
I am constantly racking my brain, trying to think of ways to better our current lineup. While I don't like to count my chickens before they hatch, I am confident that what we plan on releasing will have a warm reception.

Before the inception of this company I did my research. I listened to what everyone was saying, how they felt this or that needed improvement. From web forums, to online videos and so forth. I paid attention to our sesh discussions: every single time any of my buddies and I would seriously get down, a conversation would inevitably come up regarding the function of some apparatus we were using. More often than not, the conversation was centered around whatever nail we used. We all felt it could be improved, so I set forth to do just that.

What we released was our solution so to speak, our revision of the current nail. We are anxious to hear what people want to see in the future. I would also LOVE to hear what is needed improvement wise on our nail. I am all ears! If you have ANY questions about our nail, I will do my absolute best to answer them here or via pm.

Any comments, questions or suggestions will be answered as fast as possible. Anything that has to do with the use of concentrates, I'm all for. I would really like to engage in a civil conversation directly with my consumer base, and I feel this would be a unique experience for all parties.

Store owners/retailers, what sells best for you, and why? Where is your shop located, and what is the average consumer base? I have so many questions for the shop owners, it's hard to even know where to start! Feel free to PM me if you would like to get into a private discussion, as I have many questions.

Consumers, what matters the most to you? Are you drawn to a product based on looks alone? Do you diligently research, or is it more often that not an on the spot choice? Do you rely on what the person behind the counter is telling you? With so many options, there is never a wrong selection, but I would love to know what you prefer, and why!

Cheers friends!

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
nice to see companies looking for real world feed back. i'm planning on getting rid of my old nail and trying out one of yours, i really like the looks of the deep cup on yours.

ilovebOObs,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Can't wait to receive my Do you Dab nails! i'll review them for you when I get em!

I normally seem to buy things kinda impulsey on my first run through because I'm excited to get into the hobby...but with glass now that I'm really into it and know my stuff I tend to do a lot of research on what I'm buying. Your nails are definitely made extremely well with a lot of different options for how to use them. The 9mm counterweight/cup is a great idea and that along with the shape of your fins for no restriction is what made me choose you guys for my next nail!

that and your great customer service and attitude getting on all these different forums and speaking with the consumers!

See you on BM!

MarcellusWiley,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
@Marcellus: DYD = very good stuff!
The biggest PROS IMO:
-Very good quality of Ti and craftsmanship
-Very good airflow
-Super heat retention/fast heating time equilibrium
-Counterweight mini cup
-Shape of the main cup
Possibility to switch the head of a 14 with the "rest" of an 18 mm nail and have an UBER versatile nail
I have a few ideas and have seen a few things that are about to pop up on the market...we have to discuss Jon! ;)

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Love My DYD nails man! He sent them out thursday while on the road and I got them this afternoon so great luck on the shipping ! (im in FLA he shipped from cali)

The nails have such great airflow it feels great hitting my percs at their full potential on most of my pieces with no restriction. I love the shape of the nails, the only gripe I have is some of my domes are pretty tall and the shaft could be slightly longer but it doesn't really bother me when i'm dabbing cause I have a variety of dabbers and domes of different lengths. The cup is shaped great and easy and quick to season. Great pick up for sure!

the 9mm counterweight head is great fun to use on my small pieces too!

MarcellusWiley,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'd like to see your website finished to allow purchasing online, so that when I rave about your nails everywhere that I can point them to a site where they can actually make the purchase.

Also, what about looking into a design to allow a globe/dome-LESS use with your nail. It seems to be the latest and upcoming wants.

smokum,

DoYouDab

Golden Drops
Manufacturer
nice to see companies looking for real world feed back. i'm planning on getting rid of my old nail and trying out one of yours, i really like the looks of the deep cup on yours.

Can't wait to help you out sir! Let me know whenever you are ready to add some diversity to your Ti selection!

Love My DYD nails man! He sent them out thursday while on the road and I got them this afternoon so great luck on the shipping ! (im in FLA he shipped from cali)

The nails have such great airflow it feels great hitting my percs at their full potential on most of my pieces with no restriction. I love the shape of the nails, the only gripe I have is some of my domes are pretty tall and the shaft could be slightly longer but it doesn't really bother me when i'm dabbing cause I have a variety of dabbers and domes of different lengths. The cup is shaped great and easy and quick to season. Great pick up for sure!

the 9mm counterweight head is great fun to use on my small pieces too!

Thank you greatly for the positive words MarcellusWiley, glad I could help you out! I'll be offering longer shaft lengths shortly! PM me after you get some good use out of it, I would love to hear your thoughts!

@Marcellus: DYD = very good stuff!
The biggest PROS IMO:
-Very good quality of Ti and craftsmanship
-Very good airflow
-Super heat retention/fast heating time equilibrium
-Counterweight mini cup
-Shape of the main cup
Possibility to switch the head of a 14 with the "rest" of an 18 mm nail and have an UBER versatile nail
I have a few ideas and have seen a few things that are about to pop up on the market...we have to discuss Jon! ;)

Thank you sir! I would love to hear what you have to say, I always enjoy our conversations sir!

Can you think of any cons?

I'd like to see your website finished to allow purchasing online, so that when I rave about your nails everywhere that I can point them to a site where they can actually make the purchase.

Also, what about looking into a design to allow a globe/dome-LESS use with your nail. It seems to be the latest and upcoming wants.

Thank you sir, our website will be getting some much needed attention soon. It's hard to sell online individually and keep track of wholesale orders (you inevitably have to turn someone down if the supply gets low, right? Would hate to displease either ;)) but I am managing lol. We are going to use the website for special releases, and limited sales.

I have mixed feelings about the domeless nail. My favorite accessory is a dome, and I would hate to see them replaced. I feel the domeless nails have their place, but I won't be focusing much money/time into making them. I have an absurdly effective domeless nail that I have designed, however I really would like to focus my attention on perfecting our current nail.

Like I said, they most definitely have their place in this culture but I have bigger and better plans for our nails :)

DoYouDab,

ilovebOObs

2nd day impressions. i just noticed that its keeping my joint pretty much wax free, my other nail would gunk up the adapter in no time. also loving the high walls of the cup, i just put my dabber in the middle and the wax just melts off it. PERFECT!!!

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: DoYouDab

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
In the future,,,

i'd like to see more HEALTHY or sustainable vaporizers. maybe one that can power itself from the sun, so I can take it anywhere, and also one that can store energy more readily and easier. One that is build to last longer, that is indestructable, maybe made out of METEORITE or something cool like that, anyways, we need something simple, but effective.

Alan on this forum brought up making HI's out of a hemp STALK, how cool would that be!?!? how about one of those, that can power itself, and be portable anywhere! when that moment happens, then i'll be FULLY satisfied :rockon:

Elluzion,

ilovebOObs

In the future,,,

i'd like to see more HEALTHY or sustainable vaporizers. maybe one that can power itself from the sun, so I can take it anywhere, and also one that can store energy more readily and easier. One that is build to last longer, that is indestructable, maybe made out of METEORITE or something cool like that, anyways, we need something simple, but effective.

Alan on this forum brought up making HI's out of a hemp STALK, how cool would that be!?!? how about one of those, that can power itself, and be portable anywhere! when that moment happens, then i'll be FULLY satisfied :rockon:

dude please share your meds!!!

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yep agreed it is totally overpriced but I like the concept of perfect temp & dab always ready...
Reviews and videos are pretty UBER POSITIVE about this bad boy!
Taskrok & Co please do one for Europe with 220V. and a normal price tag...PLZ!!

dorkus_molorkus

yep, that e-nail sure is sweet.

gimme gimme gimme. just make it affordable & durable. Imagine a nail always hot & ready to go, awesome!
It really is a golden age for the mj industry, I cant wait to see what comes out in the next yr or so.

The 1st one who makes an 220v e-nail for sub$400 will get my $$$ as fast as mastercard will let me give it.
I will then move to oil fulltime I think.

woo-hoo!

dorkus_molorkus,
Top Bottom