What would you like to purchase during Black Friday sales?

Doktor Dub

The title says it all - what do you plan to purchase (especially vape related but feel free to share everything) or what would you like to get but are too reasonable?

I would love to get:

• Flowerpot from vapefiend (for getting where i want to be quick...)
  • several Jyarz (because they are so nice, although completely unnecessary for me)
  • a new Omnivap, just because i love the look of the body - already have the older one
  • a new Vong body for the older Omni :-)
  • Vapman station for comfortable and silent vaping on the couch
  • i wouldn t mind some nice glas
  • A Nugsmasher or similar Rosin press

unfortunately just a little bit of these wishes will get fulfilled :bang:

Have a great day!

Last edited:

420democrat

A rosin press and a stockpile of terpenes lol I kind of want a flowerpot but the evo leaves nothing to be desired besides I've moved on to doing a lot of concentrate/ecig/dissalate etc so flowers use is nowhere near it used to be
But yea I def want a press and some terps
I already snagged 3 recyclers I've been eyeing from my smoke shop which will be fun to play with !

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
My reasonable side says I only need a Fine grinder, an xl Nano stem, an omni xl condenser + Vong Stem, couple Dyna magnets and call it a day. Mr. Reasonable's opinion usually falls on deaf ears once the sales are on though.

Really was not really eyeballing a Light Saber, a Silver Surfer or a Haze Dual before, but at half off I am now getting at least one of those. My mind wants all 3 plus a Flowerpot, a Vapman Station, a Mighty and another Sticky Brick Jr to replace the one I somehow misplaced/lost in a vaped state and only have the top cover left to show, but I think that might decrease my comfort level whilst around the Mrs. :goon:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
nothing really exciting lol

a dehumidifier
some rechargeable batteries
1TB SSD
a recycler for the flowerpot

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I really want the Newvape handle and crop circle stand for my flowerpot!

And the flower scoop tool, the ball point dab tool, the double woven Ti screens, the Ti carb cap, the Shovelhead bowl with 14 & 18mm posts... and that would do it! :lol:

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Pyr0

Paka-cholo

Flaccid Member
@invertedisdead yup!! I have to be on call for work 48-72 hours at a time so it will double as a work vehicle too. I figured for what I pay a month on hotel rooms I could just get this cargo van and make it into a stealth camper. Then when I’m off work, load up my boards or my Dirtbike and get lost for a few days.

KC2K

Going back to the original question.... I don't need anything and I'm being good. I recently bought a Mighty and a Ti Woody S (for the wife) as well as some bits and pieces etc so I don't need anything.

Saying that I would like a Ti Vong XLS as I find the normal size difficult to hold due to disability. I would also like some glass, the UK to legalise MJ or MMJ at the very least and access to top quality and a variety of various types of MJ

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I wanted lots, but only picked up a replacement cord for my eNano... all other black friday purchases went towards putting big planes in the air.
Mannnnn I wanna get involved in flying stuff around but I always have something pop up like car expenses or something. Someday

KidFated.,
Reactions: FlyingLow

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm going to be placing a dynavap order eventually today. Replacing my lost tiwoody with an m. I would like to get a titanium tip, but I don't need it.

Likun

I also ordered at dynavap - yesterday as I thought it was the last day of the sale. Got the M Starter Kit for 80 $.

Likun,
Reactions: Squiby

Gigsabits53

Initially I had a VC Ti Woody and some other goodies from DV in my cart. I was almost positive I would make the purchase, but I was also considering the Milaana. I loaded up a cart at 420EDC and then was sort of going back and forth between the two sites. I just could not decide so I emptied both carts and ended up buying absolutely nothing.

I dont regret not purchasing however. I was looking at PIU's sale and the Solo II caught my eye, came to FC and did lots of reading in the Solo II thread, cuz thats what you do if you want good info, right? I think so, and after going through the Solo II thread I have decided that is the one I want.

I guess my only regret is that I did not realize I actually wanted the Solo II until after the awesome sale at PIU was over. I believe they had 15% off plus 6 different mouthpieces, awesome deal. I will keep an eye out for sales and pick one up in the near future hopefully.

I am stunned that I did not spend one dime for black friday/cyber monday vape sales.

Top Bottom