What Was Your Very First Vaporizer That You Owned.....

vtblues

I had never vaped before about one month ago, I know of nobody who has in any of my circles. I hadn't even combusted in over 15 years. I started with mmj for chronic pain and got a Pinnacle Pro with the water tool. I have nothing to compare to but I am quite happy with my results.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I started in 2011 with a cheap BC globe vaporizer(a friend bought it since a canadian trip and offer it to me) cause my wife was waiting for a baby but I was still combusting most part of the time.... and since the baby was born I thought to switch to vaping for me, my family and the taste but, believe me or not, the people who helps me to make the step was.....my mother in law (non mj user and she don't vape herself!), she told me "look at a vape to help you to quit smoking, I pay it for you!" and I found this forum and I choose a Herbalaire cause I liked first his reliability and I wanted balloons, it arrived at home in january 2013 and my VAS became.......

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I started in 2011 with a cheap BC globe vaporizer(a friend bought it since a canadian trip and offer it to me) cause my wife was waiting for a baby but I was still combusting most part of the time.... and since the baby was born I thought to switch to vaping for me, my family and the taste but, believe me or not, the people who helps me to make the step was.....my mother in law (non mj user and she don't vape herself!), she told me "look at a vape to help you to quit smoking, I pay it for you!" and I found this forum and I choose a Herbalaire cause I liked first his reliability and I wanted balloons, it arrived at home in january 2013 and my VAS became.......

Awesome! I'm seriously considering an Herbalaire as my next VAS purchase (first plug-in vape worth it's salt)

Delta3DStudios,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
This EasyVape PoS
Maybe five years ago.

1000x1000.jpg

Same! Even with this unit, I was sold on Vaping... and with better units things only got mo-betta!

DDave,
Reactions: SD_haze

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Same! Even with this unit, I was sold on Vaping... and with better units things only got mo-betta!

Wow, Did you do much research on the EasyVape in how to use it properly? I really didn't care for the taste from mine. But then again, it was a crappy knockoff, and I never did get the hang of using it properly

Delta3DStudios,
Reactions: DDave

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Wow, Did you do much research on the EasyVape in how to use it properly? I really didn't care for the taste from mine. But then again, it was a crappy knockoff, and I never did get the hang of using it properly
Unfortunately, I didn't. Didn't use it for all that long, as once I had it, I was off to the Net to research "vaping". (I didn't have an issue with the taste, but in the beginning I was vaping low temp so may not have heated enough to foul the taste.) Found this site, learned that "Not all Vapes are Created Equal" and ordered myself an Arizer.

I was never disappointed in the performance of the easyvape, but I was coming off a 12 year TBreak, and had been combusting for a very short time prior.... My worry about the easyvape was its build materials and whether or not they were hazardous. Rather than take a chance, I just replaced it.

Would I go back to using it, even if I found it to be made of safe materials, Nope. Do I probably owe my introduction to vaping to the easyvape, without question.

Top Bottom