What Was Your Very First Vaporizer That You Owned.....

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vapor Brothers Hands Free back in 2006.

3dg82.jpg

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
2002....Aromazap X 2 & a Steinel Heatgun & Vriptech bowl setup. Its been a fun ride seeing what has changed/is changing and what has staid the same. (The original Eterra type design from the 70's is still going strong with the log vapes.)

Me too. Same time frame, same first two vapes.
Aromazap introduced me to vapor and I was intrigued but I needed MORE.
That Vriptech was crazy stuff, that loud ass heat gun lol.
Then I moved onto a Volcano mid decade, then a DBV.
But was never quite satisfied with vaping until my current daily driver.

Caligula

Maximus
Well my brother had an old skool VB hands free like @Vicki so that was the first vape I had ever used. Only used it a handful of times though, since I wasnt patient enough back then. A long time after that I was re-introduced to vaping ~3 years ago via a friend who didnt know WTF he was doing. Tried out his MFLB once, decided it was a bunk POS and didnt get back into vaping until last year.

Ironically, I got the G Pen based off of the suggestion by that same "friend" (heh). Had it for about 2 weeks before I also decided that it was a POS and I needed to do my own research. Found the Persei, which led me to FC and the rest is history.

Onward and upward!

Last edited:
First vape I bought was DBV in Oct 2012, but one of my buddies had a MFLB and VB that I had used on occasion dating back to Jun 2010.

letter never sent,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

thesoloman

Back in the day i constructed a vape out of two plastic bottles and a lightbulb. one bottle was inverted and had a lightbulb attached to the cap at the bottom. you would place your herb in the lightbulb and heat until you saw vapor. the vapor would then travel upwards and then get sucked thru a tube into the bottom of the next bottle, which acted as a percolator with water in it. it worked rather well and was my introduction to vaping.

Top Bottom