• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What Vaporizers/accessories are you planning to purchase in 2017!?

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
What's on your guys/gals lists for this year?? Not a wish list but realistically what you think you will buy this year.

For myself I need a nice desktop to take the strain off my dailydriver Mighty, so I plan on purchasing a Herbalizer or volcano for my birthday at the end of this month. I plan on sending in my Mighty for maintenance/new battery upgrade at the end of the year

Also I am on the list for a MistVapeTouch and I can see myself getting a TiGrasshopper by the end of the year.

In the past I have wasted money buying cheaper devices or falling for the hype of new vaporizers. Trying to do more research and save for higher quality now due to my health.

Other than that just going to try to spend my money on AAAA herb, maybe buy a book or two on growing.

I think it's going to be a good year for most people so...

WHATS ON YOUR LIST FOR 2017??

howie105

I have reached a state of satisfaction where I am happy with the vapes I use. On the other hand I am always looking for that next piece of glass\.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Everything in the "waiting" part of my signature, plus I just reserved a butternut Milaana.

Not sure if my name will come up for HI this year, and this is of course pending the release of Zion, but yeah I plan to get all of them.

Fuck.

Squiby

I LOVE my Vapcaps!!! So, I am going to branch out into everything Vapcap.

The new Titanium Tips and maybe a couple engraved caps.

A wonderful Water Tool. I have no clue, but I think I know what I want. Something to compliment a Ti VonG. A small rounded creation, that fits nicely in hand and stands up on its own. A puffy J- hook kind of look, with a 14mm joint and a tube going down into a bit of water. All wrapped up in a riot of turbulent color. Maybe something from JoDa...

Like this maybe?
Tw0H1Mi.jpg

Or this?
Hv2D90I.jpg

Or even...
ttTd5os.jpg

Some @phattpiggie stems. Specifically I hope to purchase a Blackwood Telescopic Twist and a Thuya Square Stem, maybe a Lemon wood or a Harry Potter Twist.

Ze3N6CW.jpg

An @Ed's TnT WS Log.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I am at a stage where I am more than happy with my vape solutions but I will certainly be getting a @Ed's TnT WS & maybe another VapCap but I already have 3.

Glass is where I will need to show restraint in 2017 but a 14mm carbed Sherlock with feet is on the agenda & I will be likely to make several reckless purchasing decisions during the year. That is just how the world works.

Kicking back at A right now but I expect to be hanging with the B crowd by Easter. I don't even want to see C :lol:

050206image1.jpg

Top Bottom