What vapes you using for 420

ginolicious

Last few years I haven’t really celebrated 420 like I use to. This year, I’m going all out and throwing party.

Just curious what you all gonna be using on 420 and if you doing it with friends.

I know I’ll be brewing bag after bag on the vapir rise 2.0. Easiest thing to use for a group I find. Would love to bust out my Haze Square. But there is always one or two people who are gonna get frustrated with it haha.

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
All of them :D :D :D

And that one time of the year for the get together I made something nice :) :D

5u3hf.jpg

....at leas zero tobacco...fucktobacco :lol:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've been using mostly my Woodscents, but also my Vapcaps and my Fury 2, all through this new 18" glass steamroller I received yesterday as my 4/20 present to myself. That thing can stack dry hits like a freight train.
I've had to lay down for a couple hours at least twice today :mmmm:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I've been using mostly my Woodscents, but also my Vapcaps and my Fury 2, all through this new 18" glass steamroller I received yesterday as my 4/20 present to myself. That thing can stack dry hits like a freight train.
I've had to lay down for a couple hours at least twice today :mmmm:
You got it already? Was that fast, or did I lose days?

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Extremely fast. I ordered it around 2am, and had my tracking number by around 10:30am.
I posted pictures with it with various vapes in a few different threads.
@Ramahs, of course. I ordered a cat toy off Amazon recently, and it was there the same day. That wasn't urgent. The cat didn't even think it was urgent. A gorgeous steam roller in time for 420 is urgent. I'm so pleased for you. Yesterday I pulled out my 8in Grav steam roller, forgot to use it. It was left in the laundry room when I was folding, I think. I better check I didn't have a stoner moment and put it in the dryer. I hope you had a glorious 420 and have an even better Easter.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Got my new POTV ONE yesterday. Wasn't supposed to arrive till Monday. Mixed up some Durban Poison and Skywalker OG and used the new/improved POTV ONE water pipe adapter that doesn't reduce the size of the bowl. Used my D020-D bubbler. Started at 380f and finished at 430f. The clouds came rolling in. Perfect amount of draw resistance for the D020-D.

Best purchase I've made in awhile.

Last edited:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
@Ramahs, of course. I ordered a cat toy off Amazon recently, and it was there the same day. That wasn't urgent. The cat didn't even think it was urgent. A gorgeous steam roller in time for 420 is urgent. I'm so pleased for you. Yesterday I pulled out my 8in Grav steam roller, forgot to use it. It was left in the laundry room when I was folding, I think. I better check I didn't have a stoner moment and put it in the dryer. I hope you had a glorious 420 and have an even better Easter.

Thanks. 4/20 was relaxing and hazy this year. No complaints. I hope yours was good as well.

There are some holidays that I find fun and still partake in as an adult, but Easter is one I couldn't care less about, lol. But it was a beautiful day. Had a great walk and bike-ride this morning, and have been relaxing all afternoon. Can't complain.

That being said...to you and/or all here who did do the Easter thing today, I hope it was a fantastic one!

Otherwise...4/20 is going to be a full month next year. It'll be a once-in-a-lifetime event. So, cheers to that next year!

Watched good old Pineapple Express. I was passed out by 11pm. Wow.

Lol. Yeah, I watched a bunch of stoner movies throughout the day yesterday as well. I watched that (Pineapple Express), Half Baked, How High, Grandma's Boy, and Dazed and Confused.

Top Bottom