What Vape(s) do you use while driving?

j-bug

For me as a medical user I don't usually Vape in the car, but I know if I am not medicated appropriately I try not to drive. For me this means if I have had too little I don't drive and if I've had too much I don't drive. If I'm too high it isn't safe but also if I'm in pain and having bad anxiety it is also not safe for me to drive because then I'm distracted and that's not good either. A wax pen or a pre filled cartridge on a box mod are the ways I would consume while driving if I did. A while ago I used the FW3.0 a bit while driving and that was super easy with the ability to have the capsules preloaded. Basically whatever method of consumption in the car should be preloaded and require minimal focus imo. It shouldn't be a distraction it should just be a way to remain at the appropriate level of medicated for you.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Really? Do you drink alcohol while driving too?

Every day after work I would get a road beer or two to drink in the traffic. If you are sober a beer or two is no different to drinking a can of coke behind the wheel. Mind you I used to carry a Draegar 6510 & it was the best $1000 I have ever spent. It does need to be sent for calibration but it is exactly the same as the one the police use.

Where it has saved my bacon on many occasions is the next morning when I feel hung over but OK to drive & I am still over .1. The cops hate it when I when I show them mine & I compare readings :lol:

6510.jpg

Edit: I did stop drinking some time ago though.

Last edited:
Which is why I made the dead horse comment.

Alcohol and THC are very much not the same thing. You are employing a false analogy.

Exactly! When your really drunk you think your superman and make dumb decisions. When your really high you go to sleep and wake up a few hrs later contributing to the economy getting some grub:tup:

chris worthy,
Reactions: waxdab23

max

Out to lunch
If you are sober a beer or two is no different to drinking a can of coke behind the wheel.
That all depends on the person. Factors like empty or full stomach, and tolerance level come into play. For me, two beers on the way home from work would absolutely compromise my reaction time since I couldn't tell you the last time I had a beer.

That said, the topic here isn't about alcohol or whether you should vape while driving. If you don't want to respond to the thread topic then please don't post.

Top Bottom