What Vape(s) do you Own?

Frickr

had a second hand vapir one (the og model) modified it myself with hightemp silicone inside the handle to keep it from leaking there. put in a larger O-ring on the top to stop vapor leak there, and had one of those physical therepy extra large rubber band things that would cover the try to stop leaks there. way to much trouble then it was worth, provided decent vapor with my mods, but didnt like the noisey fan that i couldnt shut off, and i didnt like all the plastic. I did really like their chamber design, i liked how simple it was to load and use.

PD - got my first one fell in love, was stolen by some dirty police officers in an illegal search. aquired a second one and am having trouble finding something to go along with this vape as i love it so much.

vapor genie - it worked, but after using the pd for so long, the quality of vapor wasnt up to where i would of liked it. now it just sits on the shelf needing a new screen.

now im inbetween a vb with their new quickchange wand (i like the idea of being able to use both the standard end and the ground glass end on the same hf unit, just by changing the bowl) the bowl angle doesnt bother me any, or a db/ssv. i like the custom glass aspect, and the varying bag. i dont like the picture of budda on the vape, i think it makes it look 'cheap' but thats just me. while the ssv looks appealing im not sure about their hands free setup. ive heard of them loosening up over time and falling out. and im not sure which i would like better the hands free or the standard, so i would like to have the avalability of both.

sorry for the rant, enjoying all the tastey condensed vapor that was collected and evaporated from the pd's cleaning bottle. simply amazing how much you can recycle with vaporizers ilove it! great for people on a budget.

Frickr,

Portability

supreme thru sovereignty
Vapor Genie
my first portable vape. hits like a champ and is still in nice condition. got kinda sick of buying lighters though. :lol:
Vapor King
my first electric vape, got it for free too. always loved hitting this thing at a low temp. the hits are incredibly flavorful.
Supreme Vaporizer
My sidekick. everywhere i go i always keep this vape with me. cant count the number of times ive whipped it out and made people confused (smokers :lol:) this vape is insane!! the clouds you get off this little thing are HUGE!!

havent used my vapor genie for a while now. im in love with the supreme.
:2c:
:peace:

Portability,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
The only burn-pipe I owned before I got into vaping was the Piece Pipe. And though I know it's blashpehmy ;), I would highly reccomend it to anyone in terms of something to use as a combustion based unit.
But on to vapes.

VaporStar:
Great vape for a first vape. Gave what I now see as wispy, subpar result the first time I used it, but note that at the time I was blown away by the quality and the quantity. Definitely a vape that will give you a good impression of what vaporizing can do for you.
Also one that uses different glass pieces; I'll be uprgrading to some nize ROOR-thickness glass sometime in the next year to use with the VS.
The cons are few but definitly there: small bowl, uses butane which to me will always be an acceptable evil, and though you can use it VERY well on the first try, the learning curve that allows the most optimal usage took me half a year. That being said I like learning :ko:

Vapor Genie:
Much of the same qualities, pros, and cons as the VS, but with the large advantage of pocketability. The bodily onset is a lot smoother than the VS, as obviouisly its a pipe and not a bong, and I also suspect this may be related to the fact that the VG draws air through the heating element, rather than around it as in the VS.
There are also possibilities for plane/border transportation, which is what strongly pushed me into giving it a shot. I'm not sure if I would have bought it without this fact being applicable, but I'm extrememly happy I did as it's a functionally great and relaxing pipe to use, with an AMAZINGLY beautiful grain as an expected bonus. A show off piece to be sure :brow:

I'm relatively new to vaping, and new to this forum, but since I'm an OCDing bastard when it comes to things I really get into, (And bud and vaping solidly fit into that category), I've already made a game plan of the other vapes I plan to get.
The PD for efficiency and main usage, the LB for portability and stealth, and the SV for deluxe bong and whip vaping :D

sneezyjesus,

Twd277

I own an Easy Vape and love it! I've had it for about a year now and have never had a problem with it.

Once I save up some money, though, I do want to upgrade and pick up something a little bit better -- there are so many choices out there I have no idea where to even start!

Twd277,

Mrs. Vape

Started with volcano, love it extremely.

Wanted portable, so bought Iolite. I like it okay, but damn you have to fill it constantly. That "two hours" is bullshit. Also it seems to vape long after shutdown. I turn it off after five hits or so, when I return the whole bowl is brown.

LB this one I don't get at all. Scorches -- how can they call it a vaporizer if the stuff turns black? And teeny, tiny little puffs of vapor. Not for me.

Mrs. Vape,

FEAR420

VaporBox
VaporStar
Magic Flight Launch Box
Da Buddha
VaporGenie
Vrip Tech VHW & 14MM GonG VCB

FEAR420,

King Kong

2 Da Buddhas, i plan on giving 1 to a family member as a xmas present
1 Iolite, only use it if im out in public cause nobody can tell wtf it is lol

King Kong,
I only own one vaporizer. Iolite handheld
Can someone help????
Need to know what size and how long of a tube i need for my iolite aka my "blue dragon".
I looked in the iolite thread and found the answer but did not write it down and now after reading the whole thread i cant seem to find it again. Can someone help me so i don't have to read the 129 pages again...
thanks in advance,
streetracer

505streetracer,

lwien

Kinda odd to dig up a thread that's over a year old to post a question about an Iolite. Why not ask this in the Iolite thread?

lwien,
Top Bottom