What type of food person are you?

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Pancetta is good stuff. All the fatty goodness of bacon minus the smoked taste. Man I wish I could still eat all that delicious stuff I used to indulge in as a little whippersnapper.

SD_haze

American, Irish or Canadian? I like 'em all, but IMHO American (belly) bacon is the best. Love cooking in rendered bacon fat.
This place grinds pork belly right into a burger patty :rofl:
(Things like this is the true consequence of weed stores everywhere in a city)
Slaters_ExcesstasyBurger.jpg

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
This place grinds pork belly right into a burger patty :rofl:
(Things like this is the true consequence of weed stores everywhere in a city)
Slaters_ExcesstasyBurger.jpg

That burger sounds lik a triple bypass in the making. Mmmmmm...

Remember the good old days when things like high cholesterol, blood pressure, and diabetes weren't prevalent/ didn't exist?

tranceporter,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I would not eat the bun. the sugar in the sauces/ketchup would get booted by me too.

Duck egg? pork & beef? Bacon? sure! :)

Enchantre,

arf777

No longer dogless
Took a break from cooking for a couple days, back today. Just made a tasty steakfrit - a NY strip seared in duck fat, finished in a port wine and balsamic glaze, served with tarragon butter and fresh fries.

lwien

What do you eat that's not overly unhealthy, but still tastes aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome.

I primarily eat stuff that is overly healthy and still tastes awesome. It's just a matter of conditioning your taste buds.

Example, I used to put salt on EVERYTHING. I remember my Mom saying, "Hey, how can you put salt on something that you haven't even tasted yet?"......lol. But once you go without adding extra salt for awhile, if you eat something like a soup that has salt in it, it can taste wayyyyy toooo salty without you adding anything.

Same with nuts. I'm used to eating raw, unsalted almonds, but a few days ago, I got a small package of Planters mixed nuts, but it wasn't just the salt got me. It was the oils. I couldn't get that oily taste out of my mouth for about an hour.......yuk, but I used to LOVE that stuff.

It's amazing how good healthy food can taste once you wean yourself off of all the crap that's out there to eat, but until you do that, healthy food can taste like shit and bland as hell. Of course, it always helps to have a few bottles of minced garlic and crushed red peppers to sprinkle on things.

Vitolo

Vaporist
While I eat a great many things, and a great deal of vegetables, I am a Pescatarian.
Some chicken, and foul... but mostly seafood and vegetables.

Vitolo,
Top Bottom