What to replace the Herbie with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vakas

I have Cloud Evo and a Herbie.. Looking to see what I can replace the Herbie with. I usually mostly only use it for balloons.. Is there any that is better/Faster for balloons but similar in taste?

MinnBobber

Do you really need a different balloon vape? Better and faster??----I'm not sure there is such a thing if you count from turning the vape on. Herbie on and ten seconds later you are blowing balloons.

Volcano is an option and it does blow balloons faster ONCE WARMED UP. From a room temp start, the Herbie is mighty quick to fill a balloon/ hard to beat.
And I really like that Herbie is not a one trick pony (Volcano = balloons) as Herbie is great with a whip, a long glass mouthpiece, a hydratube, or a bubbler----all around champ machine.
Have you tried using beyond its balloon function?

If you want to add something, I'd let the Herbie continue to be your "bagger" and pick up a miniVAP as it offers supreme taste and efficiency AND it's a desktop AND a portable (with longest battery life of any portable and an AC desktop with optional AC puck).

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
I have Cloud Evo and a Herbie.. Looking to see what I can replace the Herbie with. I usually mostly only use it for balloons.. Is there any that is better/Faster for balloons but similar in taste?

I replace my v2.2 Herbie with a new Herbie Elite with the H.O. pump. You can fill 5 bags at a time on that if you're so inclined :) Single bags it fills up QUICK.

looney2nz,

Vakas

Herbalizer..

@MinnBobber thanks, I already have a minivap, will consider buying an ac puck..

The only reason why I created this thread was to see whats the best for balloons.. As thats all the herbalizer is used for in my house.

MinnBobber

@MinnBobber thanks, I already have a minivap, will consider buying an ac puck..

At first with my miniVAPs I only used the battery. Once I established a "vape station" I tried the AC puck and really like it a lot.
It's much much lighter than the battery which really makes a sweet setup for inverted use and I like the lower height for using with a hydratube on top.

MinnBobber,
Reactions: tonuzzi

Tommy10

Have not used a herbalizer for bags but the herbalaire is great, however wouldn't be anywhere near as quick!
Bags super quick, seems you already own the top pick.

Tommy10,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
Have not used a herbalizer for bags but the herbalaire is great, however wouldn't be anywhere near as quick!
Bags super quick, seems you already own the top pick.

I don't know how quick the Herbalizer is, but with the H.O. pump, the Herbalaire Elite is pretty speedy.

looney2nz,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The Herbalizer does really well when paired with the Volcano solid valve. I couldn't stand the terrible stock bags from Herbalizer. If you love bags, the SV system will be an upgrade.

I don't think you're goin to gain much by switching to another vape as the Herbalizer is pretty much top of the heap for quality and flavour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom