What to do with reclaimed resin and ABV (not cooking with it!)

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I'd just like to hear cool and creative things people do with their ABV and resin collected from equipment. I can't eat any marijuana as it makes me go crazy, hehe.

I was thinking of getting one of those skillet curve attachments and using what I collect with that attached to my tube or bubbler. Would this be good for resin? How about hash?
ALT-10-09-25-399.jpg

Also, I have two pictures. The first is resin collected from the Q's glass pieces. The second is from the PD tubes. The Q's has bits of what appear to be plant material. Should it look like that?
89984785.jpg

32455755.jpg

So, I'd like to know how you all smoke or vape this stuff. I'd also like to know what you can do with ABV besides cook with it.

Tstat,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I believe the most common answer you are going to hear is 'toss down a small bed of herb or abv and put that stuff on it to vape it, otherwise it will gum up your screen.'

I like to take my little goo balls and toss them in the bottom most portion of my grinder. That way they get all covered in kief and are a little more manageable.

As far as your ABV - if you dont like cooking, there is swampwater/golden dragon, QWISO (similar to your wand goo) and I have heard of one or two people making 'dark oil' (BHO with ABV). I think this also ranks in order of general preference (if Im not mistaken) :)

AGBeer,

Daha

Using a titanium skillet for reclaim and QWISO/BHO from ABV works very well for me. Plant material in your reclaim will burn on the skillet. Because of this I would recommend dissolving the reclaim in Iso and then filtering it.
A skillet will not work very good for hash but is extremely effective for vaporizing concentrates.

Daha,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
My latest technique for vaping wand hash is as follows:

I use a bag vape, my Vapir One 5.0 is still kicking so I take a little ball of wand hash and break it up into tiny pebbles. Then take those tiny pebbles and try to flatten them into tiny hash pancakes. I use maybe 4 little balls per disk. I take the little herb disk and layer it with ground bud and hash pancakes until its about 2/3's full Then, I fill one bag (at 390 degrees/fan on medium) about 3/4 the way full then pop the disk out. The first bag comes out with light, not very dense vapor and not very hash-y. As I puff down the first bag I crank up the Vapir a few degrees (about 395 now) and reinsert the disk and turn the fan on high and fill the bag the entire way. This time you can see the thick stream of hash vapor coming out and the bag is very dense. The hits are killer strong and when you're done, sift through the abv and pick the pancakes out (they are about half done id say) and fire it with some new bud 2 more times.

JDSupreme,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, I like the skillet because it's cool looking and fits my glass. What I don't like is having to fire up a torch to use it. I am accumulating a lot of that goo and probably should invest in one. Right now I put all the goop together and mixed it with kief. Guess I'll just have to smoke it. I also need to try that QWISO method. I also have a ton of ABV...

Tstat,
Top Bottom