What to do with ran BHO weed?

crawdad

floatin
~ old thread alert ~

i rarely have enough to cook with so dont have much experience, each of my half dozen runs is usually what id call the longest night in my life staring at the oven/stove while pondering all the cooking horror stories ive read on the internet believing i will soon tell mine.

anyways i happen to get my hands on a bag of once run herb, the oil was kickin so i didnt expect anything much to be left but that was mostly a psychological game i was playing with myself. i water cured it for about 2 weeks changing daily hoping that would clean it from anything left. i then ran a decarb process of 60 mins at 240 (after reading this, knowing most of the thc was gone i think the temp was ok). then i tossed it into a mason jar with coconut oil, closed and simmered it in a pot of water for 3 hours. went into a plain brownie mix and one was enough to feel an easy going body buzz, so yeah it works and worth using; not a throw away in my book.

peace

crawdad,
Reactions: Puffers

Goretexxx

Hey I just got sold a bag of buds from a guy who also makes bidder so my question is what does weed look like after you extract the thc would it still be in bud form? Cause the bag looks like there is no crystal on it ? Is this possible ?

Goretexxx,
Top Bottom