What to do when you run out?

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
You're right. Premium cannabis is really difficult to find here in Florida. So, why do you blow through it so fast then? Why not use less so you have it more often?

I never run out of premium cannabis and hash, but I also use tiny amounts to get where I need to be. I am able to get medicated everyday, several times a day, and I don't run out. :shrug:

Sounds like a FuckCombustion-Florida meet and greet may be a good idea this summer :wave:!
I'm in the middle and to the far left in state. Could we get a group discount at Disney?

We supposedly are in the top 3 for indoor grows based on an article I read awhile back. I found the article, we are number one accrding to them http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1913401,00.html

Too lazy and skird to grow myself. But I sure like to appreciate the work of others!!:ko:

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: Vicki

JCat

Accessory Maker
yes it's ridiculously expensive for a simple plant that grows easy, fast and yields good... but that's what you get with illegality
Im sure that if it woyuld be legal, and you don't count taxes, it would be really cheap

$400/oz isn't cheap ... but I pay $200 and think that's quite reasonable for high quality indoor organic. Weed may grow anywhere and easily, but not good quality. To grow good quality takes good growing conditions and lots of manual labour ... watering, trimming, rotating, wiping down leafs to get rid of spider mites without using chemicals ... etc ... plus actual costs of hydro, fertilizer, ... Before getting my card and becoming legal I was paying around $300 for really nice stuff which I gladly paid instead of getting crappy M-39 grown with chemicals, pesticides etc. Crappy weed doesn't make for good, effective medication and doesn't make my condition(s) better, but simply makes me tired and lethargic. Just my opinion though ...

I go through 2-2.5 a day of high quality and manage to keep it at that through strain variation and effective delivery with good vaporizers ... and I start at 6-7am and go until 11pm-2am every day and don't often take more than a 2-3 hour break between sessions ... if you take a 18 hour day and have a session every 1.5 hours then you only go through 12 sessions at 0.2g per session = 2.4g ...

JCat,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Run out ? Never had THAT happen in over 35 yrs thanks to knowing dealers, growers, and now growing myself.

Not to mention that ever since starting vaping instead of combusting my usage quantity has gone way way down ;)

smokum,

Makavapei

I am amazed at the FC community's professional response to such a foolish thread. OP you can't be serious. Oh yeah, before I go, my answer: get more. thank you

Makavapei,

dorkus_molorkus

I am amazed at the FC community's professional response to such a foolish thread. OP you can't be serious. Oh yeah, before I go, my answer: get more. thank you

Its not up to you to decide whether anothers needs are foolish or not. Bagging the op contributes what exactly? Your response of ''Get more'' contributes what exactly?

Hanging shit on a med users requirements who has come here for advice for a legitimate question is not cool. IME of FC- we support all MMJ users here in a compassionate & supportive way regardless of their personal situation/ requirements. There are many people on here who have some serious medical shit going on in their lives & MJ appears to help lots of peeps with all sorts of ailments.

So hows about we see if we can help a brother out instead of raggin on his ass about shit you know zip about?

OP- My usage situation was very simialr to yours. (not quite as heavy, but the same end results. shitty weed only, hard to find & lots of dickheads to give you the run around)

I sat down & did the math. i looked at my state legislation regarding cultivation laws & formed a plan & approached my wife. Now I know, Mj in FL is some serious shit with the po-po.

But in my case, 4 plants of any size is the same amount of trouble as one tiny little seedling. So, I grow 2 and clone 2. Its just sees me thru with no extras. With a decent tent and some planning regarding landlord inspections. (Its the norm to have two inspections per annum for rentals in OZ). You could pull off a small grow with some planning.

the only other thing I can offer you is to buy a lb of leaf and make cookies to put in the freezer for Ron.(later on=Ron) Now before peeps start saying that leaf doesnt make good cannabutter, no-one told my mate that & he makes some serious cookies that will take the edge off those withdrawls big time.

Thats what got me thru the tough times, other than some of the things that have been suggested re ABV QWISO etc.

Good luck man.

Its a great pity that folks have to consider moving state in order to excercise their choice of medicinal requirements.

Makavapei

I am a real med user and have real ailments and MJ helps me physically and mentally. Self medicating for quite sometime before MMJ came along, I can say that it can be hard to have access to quality meds. From what I have read on this thread the OP is fixated on the negatives and everyone's suggestions are useless to the OP. I am sorry, but it seems like the OP just needs to work on himself as a person first, then the rest will follow. MJ helps you see the person you are, or can be, but it does not create that person.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Maybe you could take something to calm you a bit, from conventional meds. To help at least the ansiety and whatnot..

And always try to keep a reserve stash, for as long as possible and as often as possible.

You have many disadvantages over there, but if you do a little of everything, the dry times won't happen so often and so badly. ;)

MMJ helps me tremendously with both anxiety and depression and I'm taking pharmaceuticals for both also. MMJ helps enhance the effects and helps me stay at a lower dosage, than would be required. I'd probably be admitted to the hospital by now, for forced observation, if it weren't for MMJ. While the Celexa may keep me out of the dark place, the MMJ brightens it, adds color to it, etc. It makes me more aware of my surroundings and appreciative of the beauty of the little things.

As for the anxiety. My Xanax gets rid of the physical pressure in my chest, meditating can help get thru a rough patch... but with MMJ, I don't have the rough patches and it certainly relaxes me. No need for my meditation, except when I do my stretching, as it helps further relax the muscles.

I am a real med user and have real ailments and MJ helps me physically and mentally. Self medicating for quite sometime before MMJ came along, I can say that it can be hard to have access to quality meds. From what I have read on this thread the OP is fixated on the negatives and everyone's suggestions are useless to the OP. I am sorry, but it seems like the OP just needs to work on himself as a person first, then the rest will follow. MJ helps you see the person you are, or can be, but it does not create that person.

Same here. I survived something, only 3% of those afflicted with, have survived (aortic dissections both ascending and descending - above and below my heart, carotids to just above femoral artery, right leg. a single 6cm graft to repair arch, rest is still shredded).

I did almost a year of research before I jumped into MMJ. Even after having been a "stoner" thru Jr High, HS and beyond. I had plenty of experience with MJ. However, I didn't know shit about MMJ. After being teased for 6 months by a friend of the family to check into it, I finally did. I weighed the pros and cons. I considered my family's opinions, my doctors. The social stigma, everything. Still the pros, far outweighed the negatives. Best choice I made in my medical treatment in the almost 3 years since my dissection. It will probably be responsible for extending my life to... as BP, stress, anxiety and depression, all go hand-in-hand, all are the biggest threats to my well-being and MMJ treats all of them.

Top Bottom