• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What to do, what to do?

I have a conundrum. I need to reduce the size of my material out in the fields, to be then further processed into oil. The material is massive in quantity. I was thinking about bringing a diy, large pollinator in pieces, to the bush to process the material into kief. Besides the hassle and suspicion I will receive when transporting the pollinator, their are some other reasons why this might not be best. i.e. pollinators are messy, and the conditions will be very windy. So, I'm now taking serious the Moroccan method, with its spill free, wind proof, and possibly efficient method. Although, I am concerned about the tearing of mesh, but I see it as no prob to bring backups.

So, would it be crazy for me to drum away on some bags of weed? What about adding some dry ice to speed up this process?

Thanks in advance for your inputs.

SpinLover1,
Top Bottom