What strain(s) are you vaping?

randybishop

Got Cinderella 99 in my Da Buddha vape. :)

From Leafly:

Cinderella 99 is well known for being super potent with a mild citrus or tropical aroma. Cindy is great for daytime use and provides plenty of energy. Be careful not to underestimate her or you may pass out or become paranoid. Cinderella 99 is a sativa-dominant strain and provides all the good sativa benefits.

randybishop,

killick

But I like it!
Love your profile pic - met a girl dressed like that for a halloween party in the old days - her high heels got stuck in the grass so I carried her into the party - good times :)

The Extreme Q is loaded with Bedropuur, and has been all morning -

Bedropuur® variety is an ‘Indica’ dominant strain of cannabis characterized by 24% THC and less than 1% CBD (content by weight). Bedropuur® is also available with 20% THC.

Bedropuur® is a “high THC” Indica variety that was originally developed to extract THC for research purposes. It is available exclusively in Canada as a potent alternative to the Bedrocan® Sativa variety.

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Man @CarolKing , I believe Space Queen was a back bred version of the 70's Killer Queen, and THAT brings back some awesome good memories :nod:

The Plushberry sounds delicious :drool: That, or I've just got the munchies AGAIN :lol:

Right now, I'm enjoying a qwiso DPD Chocolope sandwich in my Solo :ko:

ChippyMalone

Be here now.
Accessory Maker
Blueberry Cough kief is my THC source right now. Mixing with CBD-A or Harlequin. I was going to take advantage of the Green Friday dispensary sales, but decided to try to use up various leftovers this week. I do need more high CBD though so a shopping trip is coming up.

QJfQuEm.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Borg - it's the collective essence of all the biological & technological uniquenesses of every errl speci which has crossed the threshold.

Oh, and in the Jyar, the flower for the evening is... an Indica mix.

I have almost nothing as a straight strain right now, just mixes. When I get a bit down in my Jyarz, I throw them all together.

basement farmer

My face is melting...
How did the White Widow turn out? Is it a favorite?

I probably don't have the most experience in terms of strain tasting, but I can agree with these two quotes that I stole quickly off of a google search.

White Widow has fragrantly fresh pine cone nugs that have a taste bordering between fruit and flowers when smoked

A beautifully fragrant blend of summery pinecones and fruity sweetness.

The above are smoking sites too, so I don't know how you can possibly taste anything good when you're combusting. But yeah, before I did the search I would describe it as hoppy as in slightly bitter/ piney. Also, I think that HG has a different quality than dispensary strains I've tried, kinda like apples grown in your back yard Vs. the grocery store varieties. I can't say it's my favorite either. I have some Vortex in a can that I haven't tried yet. The effects where pretty good though since they didn't seem as frosty as the Apollo-13 BX I had been working on.

randybishop

I probably don't have the most experience in terms of strain tasting, but I can agree with these two quotes that I stole quickly off of a google search.

White Widow has fragrantly fresh pine cone nugs that have a taste bordering between fruit and flowers when smoked

A beautifully fragrant blend of summery pinecones and fruity sweetness.

The above are smoking sites too, so I don't know how you can possibly taste anything good when you're combusting. But yeah, before I did the search I would describe it as hoppy as in slightly bitter/ piney. Also, I think that HG has a different quality than dispensary strains I've tried, kinda like apples grown in your back yard Vs. the grocery store varieties. I can't say it's my favorite either. I have some Vortex in a can that I haven't tried yet. The effects where pretty good though since they didn't seem as frosty as the Apollo-13 BX I had been working on.

basement farmer, what is your favorite strain? :)

randybishop,

Velcrochicken

I've got a strain called "Uranium OG." I don't know the genetics, but it's indica dom and smells unlike any other OG I've had. I'm normally not much of an OG guy, but this stuff is pretty nice. Has an earthy, almost tea-like smell, and really warm effects.

Earthy OGs are extremely bomb. Love my Saturn OG. Im just an OG dood haha.

VM4ozXg.jpg

Jar shot for you Guys the greener nugs are Holy Grail, the Darker ones are a Candyland Pheno.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

This is Cherry Kush. Here in the Northwest they call it Cherry Pie, daughter of purple afghani and
OG Kush, it's very dense. Good for arthritis pain, muscle spasms and migraines. The taste of cherry and tree bark, it's a nice strain. I hadn't had this before and wanted to give it a try. A bit harsh I turned my temp down. It medicates well.
EDIT - I slept like a baby last night. It's very good for sleeping too.

Last edited:

Velcrochicken

This is Cherry Kush. Here in the Northwest they call it Cherry Pie, daughter of purple afghani and
OG Kush, it's very dense. Good for arthritis pain, muscle spasms and migraines. The taste of cherry and tree bark, it's a nice strain. I hadn't had this before and wanted to give it a try. A bit harsh I turned my temp down. It medicates well.
EDIT - I slept like a baby last night. It's very good for sleeping too.

Man that Cherry Pie looks fire. ive noticed strains have a sweet spot on temp, and its different for every strain and even different batches of strains. Does it have to do with the strain or the moisture content?

XsYg71f.jpg

Some Platinum Cookies. I love the cookies flavor, the high is great too.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Wow, such lovely buds everyone!:drool:

My prior post in this thread as to complain about some crap 'mersh I had, but today I am very happy to say I am vaping some decent outdoor organic blueberry. Much happier in my little corner of Vapeville today!

Though I'm not sure I can tell the difference with it being organic. :hmm:

adubbz

Just picked up some AK-48 and some Exodus Cheese last night. Haven't tried the cheese yet, but like the AK a lot.

adubbz,
Top Bottom