• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What Should I Do? (Mold problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
Throw that shit out. Even if you get to kill every spore on there, how good will that high be, knowing you're vaping tainted goods?

This is the perfect occasion to live and learn. ;)

Gammy,

farscaper

IMO, that is a terrible waste... If you really wanna go by that philosophy...
LIVE = finding ur stash has got an issue
LEARN = finding a way to salvage what can be...

Not pitching your CASH in the bin!

Throw that shit out. Even if you get to kill every spore on there, how good will that high be, knowing you're vaping tainted goods?

This is the perfect occasion to live and learn. ;)

farscaper

Matter of fact Fred... i was just working on my lucid bolt and found that the top of the top cola has got some bud rot... so to the baster it is strait away. guess im gonna run some BHO right along side you ...

so to speak...:tup:

farscaper,

farscaper

Just because of that im gonna post picture of what came from material that other people would have just thrown away...

Lucid bolt = fantastic piney skunk ass bho... Its trippy potent!

Loading the tube was hard cause the buds were so greasy with oil...

If you were able to smell this stuff... Anyone would second and third guess about pitching it in the bin...

Peeling cats is easy with so many ways to do it!

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I got a bit delayed in my BHO run, won't be able to do it 'till tomorrow/Sat, but I'll make sure to post the results :)

I've got some reclaim ISO that's getting pretty dark now, so I might make some reclaim oil too :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: farscaper

farscaper

LUCID BOLT

... top cola, mildly infected with powder mildew (bud rot) run performed 7 days after harvest
the BHO is so smelly that the whole house smelled like a Cedar Skunk ASS! and as far as its taste...

LIKE LICKING A CEDAR SKUNKS ASS...:puke: this stuff is funky man! but holy shit does it have a buzz!!!... :smug:

I dont even really like the taste, but its totally worth the buzz!
be a much better smoking or vaping weed,... unless ur into pine and skunk?

anyway... would you throw this away?
015_zps2394482f.jpg

010_zpsa707ed3b.jpg

BTW, sorry for the hijacking Fred, just thought that this might boost your spirits about working with "tainted" material...

BTW... if i had wasted the weed... is like $300 worth of material... that's a lot if I were to just throw it away.

Waste not, Want not:myday:

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
I'm just being an ass farscaper ;)

Never tried it but yours looks good! Do you vape it?

Gammy,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Once I've had rot on a bunch of my outdoor buds. I just cut the contaminated stuff and put em in cold water, for like a week, changing it everyday. The dried buds had no bad taste at all. No noticeable loss of potency.
BHO results may be really good but you wouldn't catch me with a butane cane in my hands. In this case it does not seems the best option with the fact that it is keeping a certain stench

Roger D,

farscaper

Eh, maybe it kills the spirit of "ganja" a little, but boy does it give you wings for getting lifted!
even if you dont go converting all ur stash if you get the opertunity to try urself a little honey.. Its the shizz, do it!

Cash, as far as the smell im talking about, that is strain related. The last few weeks have been hell tryn to hide her odor...
Stinky greasy buds strait to bho. I have a bunch more too, just none of it had any signs of issue so its all curing now.

Good luck with yours fred, and thank you for the montage video you posted elsewhere!

Edit: gammy, i use a lil' oil rig that has a quartz nail right now. heat the nail and drop a dab, vaporized!

farscaper,

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
just by the few posts you did is this thread I can tell you NEED to learn ALOT! If you ever have moldy weed send it my way ;)

I actually did have some moldy Mandala #1 that I grew this summer. I threw out about 4 grams.

I feel fine! :lol:

Gammy,

weedemon

enthusiast
I find most who try bho say "wtf have i been doing with weed"? haha "this stuff is the pure essence of pot!"

if it wasn't so expensive for me to make, id have it more often too.

there has been once case where a freidn told me that the oil was too much for him and he prefers to stil to herb. but he even would prefer mild shitty herb over the good stuff because that's too potent for him also. (he likes to dose very mildly)

weedemon,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I haven't taken a pic, but I've done my run :)

I had to use some ABV to fill out my SSTB, since I didn't want to throw fresh buds in just in case I was gonna trash the oil.

Anyways, I got some nice, dark amber oil - it looks almost black from some angles, but with any light you can see it's clearly more amber.

I didn't get much yield, maybe 0.3-0.5 of a gram, but I wasn't expecting much, so I'm happy :)

There's no off taste to it (I've done 2 little dabs of it :D)

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: farscaper

Tweek

I find most who try bho say "wtf have i been doing with weed"? haha "this stuff is the pure essence of pot!"

if it wasn't so expensive for me to make, id have it more often too.

there has been once case where a freidn told me that the oil was too much for him and he prefers to stil to herb. but he even would prefer mild shitty herb over the good stuff because that's too potent for him also. (he likes to dose very mildly)

I find it too intense to smoke all the time...when I first got some (along with some Budder) I fell in love and smoked it exclusively...then I started to get headaches...it's some strong stuff.

Tweek,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom