What should i buy to cool the vapor?

Galactus

What should i buy?

Im new to glass, really dont own any custom or good glass really other than the mouthpiece and knobs on my SSV and a few pieces i have from when i combust.
But I'm looking for some type of glass or anything really to help cool down and improve my vaping experience, but dont want to give up the connivance of the whip and mouthpiece i have. I feel like having to lift a bubbler or ice camber and definitely a bong to my mouth would be slightly annoying unless the effects were drastically different. (i dont know if it will be, feel free to enlighten me) but

Really im looking for something that i can put tubing in one end and have the water filtered and cooled then have tubing come out and i use my current mouthpiece.

Does this exist? Kinda something like the Water Filters on SSV website but with two tubing holes no mouthpiece end.

Galactus,

fake name

Ya know, with a couple of whip to ground joint attachments you could probably do this with a simple ash catcher perc. Ash catchers you plug into a bong for an extra perc and to catch the ash, so they have ground joint attachments in and out. You could plug the vape whip into the intake joint and the whip for yourself on the other joint. The other joint is facing down so the whip will have to be plugged up into it, but this shouldn't be to much of a problem if you find a place to set it it will hold itself in. If you're using an EQ whip it'll be really easy to set it straight because of the right angle of the attachment

fake name,

Galactus

oh wow thanks, never thought about that ill look into it and see if that works. it sounds exactly what i need, just a extra desktop part for a quick cool down. :)

Galactus,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
You could also look into the aquavape.

You can use it as a replacement for the mouthpiece, or have some tubing coming from it so you can still use your normal mouthpiece (though it performs best closer to vertical than horizontal, so I'd recommend using it as a mouthpiece over splicing into the middle of your whip)
:)

Frederick McGuire,

Galactus

Would you say the Aquavape would work better than one of the AshCatchers you have for sale?
I know THC is water soluble so id lose a little bit of an effect, something i dont want, but i do need something to make the vapor cooler and easier to take in.
The A/C seems near perfect but it seems like there could be some loss, a SSV Saturn Vapetamer seems what id need but i dont want to have to run down stairs every time i start up a session...

Galactus,

thesoloman

Would you say the Aquavape would work better than one of the AshCatchers you have for sale?
I know THC is water soluble so id lose a little bit of an effect, something i dont want, but i do need something to make the vapor cooler and easier to take in.
The A/C seems near perfect but it seems like there could be some loss, a SSV Saturn Vapetamer seems what id need but i dont want to have to run down stairs every time i start up a session...
Thc is not water soluble, but you may still lose a little in the water.

thesoloman,
Reactions: fake name

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Thc is primarily insoluble in water. Trichomes are basically oils, oil and water don't mix. The losses from vaping through water are pretty much nil IMO, and come from additional condensation on your water tool. IME this loss is offset by being able to take in more vapor and hold it longer thereby increasing adsorption in the lungs.

fake name

Water is polar and thc is fairly non-polar, so thc's solubility in water is absurldy low, maybe a couple parts per million, nothing you could notice. If any is lost it is due to the vapor cooling and sticking to the glass, not because of solubility in water.

Top Bottom