What portable should I buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph6991

I'm looking for a new portable. I've used the original davinci a lot and I smoke alot so I wanted to find a way to conserve my herb. Money is not an issue I'd rather but an expensive portable that lasts a long time then a cheap one that breaks in a few months. I need the vape to be portable, have a fairly long battery life, and it would be nice if it would work with ice hash, bubble hash and other concentrates. Is the ascent the vape for me? And are there any other vaped I should consider

Ralph6991,

max

Out to lunch
an expensive portable that lasts a long time then a cheap one that breaks in a few months.
Inexpensive portables are generally less complex designs, so they're just as likely, if not more likely, to outlast an expensive one. I'm speaking of brand names of course, not knockoffs.

Is the ascent the vape for me?
Way too soon for that one. Even if it was released and early buyers gave it the :tup:, you'd have no info on reliability.

max,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ralph you should read up on the portables that are popular on here as well as watch the ascent. Some to check out, I am not recommending any cause I don't know your needs, but off the top of my head, solo, INH, cera, the new flashvape and the pax. If you go click the link in portable there are more but the ones I listed are fairly popular. If you want something really small for a quick hit the MFLB is always an option. Like most of us around here you will end up with more then one to fill your different needs.

Dreamerr,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom