1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What makes cannabis medical?

Discussion in 'Medical Discussion' started by C No Ego, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Ohmie

Ohmie Govrnmnt fund adult circumcision & frenuloplasty!

Hg
    Right, it's just like eating dessert. It's comfort food like wine with your meals or bread and wine at church even

C No Ego likes this.
  2. Ohmie

When I say religion and ritual i honestly just mean physics. U can bump religious or spiritual but physics balls it all up. Sobriety was never our ancestors inspiration. Religions are just for lightweights and so on to hallucinate with the cool kids...though I say again the psychoactivity of marijuana is mostly subjective

C No Ego likes this.
  3. EverythingsHazy

EverythingsHazy Well-Known Member

What...?

Religion/Ritual = Physics?

Physics:
    phys·ics
    ˈfiziks/
    noun

1. the branch of science concerned with the nature and properties of matter and energy. The subject matter of physics, distinguished from that of chemistry and biology, includes mechanics, heat, light and other radiation, sound, electricity, magnetism, and the structure of atoms.
    What? "Jus"?

Using internally psychoactive Cannabis is like eating dessert?

Wine at church is literally a single sip. You don't get buzzed at church.

Is Christianity physics also? What does Cannabis have to do with Christianity? Why is it that you think they call it "being stoned" when you use Cannabis?

Because pepper isn't more "powerful" than Cannabis...? We feed kids pepper with complete safety. We don't get kids stoned (for the most part, excluding those with debilitating diseases like seizures, and even then, Cannabis products with minimal or no THC are usually used first).

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Silver420Surfer likes this.
  4. Ohmie

1. same god, different names, yadayadayada
    2.I'll save my breath:rockon:
    3. Sometimes i vape for complementary purposes
    4.Sheba was in the Bible..I'll save my breath
    5.Please, try swallowing a gram of pepper

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  5. EverythingsHazy

1. Makes no sense. There is no god in physics. There is no savior, or miracles, or any of that in math/science.

2. You're the one who made that indecipherable post in the first place, but can't even explain it.

3. Complementary? You mean to complement something else? What if someone take so opiods for that purpose? Are they similar to dessert? Bad comparison. Dessert doesn't get you buzzed unless it's drug infused.

-So were water, fish, figs, clothes, currency, pigs, sheep, children... Being in the Bible doesn't make something intertwined with Christianity.
    -What does the term "stoned" have to do with religion? You left that out.

-A gram of pepper isn't that much...have you never hadn't pepper crusted tuna? Habeneros and ghost peppers are insanely potent compared to commonly eaten ones, and eating them isn't like doing drugs. You might get a small endorphin rush from spicy food, but you don't get high or stoned on it, like you do with a legitimate drug like Cannabis.

-If you're saying that it's dangerous, because you'll cough and choke, then cinnamon is in the same boat. That only means that being a fool with it is dangerous, as is the case with almost anything. Getting a child high on Cannabis is just stupid, and allowing them access to do so themselves, is just as bad.

It's just a poor comparison.

Silver420Surfer likes this.
  6. Ohmie

• This post breaks our "Be Nice" rule. Personal attacks are not allowed on FC. Warning point issued.
    5.DUDE, Do Not Let Kids Play w Pepper! IDKWTF is wrong w u
    4,3,2, &1..Youre habitually demonstrating the intelligence level of the orangutan in every one of your reply posts to me.. Whatever our savior is it's food/daily bread and a common sense in most any translation

7. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

Shape created it all! and sound created shape... and Love is the vibratory essence of sound = the heartbeat of the dimensions... sacred geometry....

Now, if you see someone worshiping a circle or a straight line you know why!

Ohmie likes this.
  8. Ohmie

So my post was flagged for bringing up oragutans:lmao:......but back to the TopIC
    The moderator says tyhe doesn't get my deal about religion and physics either..

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 3:22 PM
  9. EverythingsHazy

:lol:

10. Ohmie

Women eat chocolate on their periods for the anandamide which is also found in cannabis..so what could be more medicinal than what women want?lol ...hich I will go ahead and use as a link of KAN[E]nabis/MARijuana to Christianity..the sacred eminin

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 4:31 PM
  11. C No Ego

OK, I'd like to get back to why cannabis is medical discussion= thank you

After starting this thread I have mentally, psychically, been sending out the feelers to understand it and be a wiser person... I have the knowledge of why but still lack a deeper full understanding of how... this led me back to basics and the fundamentals of our 3d reality... Geometry! or shape and form...

Geometric shape and form is simply why cannabis has a medical effect or can be a medically viable approach to benefit humans...
    Molecules that the cannabis plant species creates from soil and water and air are similar shaped compound structures that identify with cellular functioning in the human to keep cells in a state of homeostasis... of course, these molecules are called cannabinoids and because they are plant based they are known as phyto-cannabinoids..
    to clarify... the ( crystal formed geometry) shape specific structure, size, weight, of the phyto-cannabinoids impart direct biological functioning @ the cell walls via cannabinoid receptor channels that form on cellular surfaces when neuron-modulatory through signalling is needed to maintain the cell! Any homeostasis information that goes in and out of cells does so through these cannabinoid ion channels that rely on exacting shaped structures to activate them or deactivate them...

This is so important and we have shown that when there is not enough correct lipid fat in you to formulate intracellular signalling endocannabinoids the cell suffers from that lack of vital carrier information structures and less cannabinoid ion channels are created on the cellular surfaces to maintain that cell... that is when oxidized ions start to accumulate and the cell turns off signalling to save itself but starves in the process..

next big question... how and why does cannabis make such shapes to move effortlessly thorough our most fundamental biology= cellular make up and functioning? I know in some deep part of me that while growing to maturity the cannabis plant uses the crystals absorbed from dirt and harmonizes that crystallized energy into structural life giving molecules that carry that informational sequencing pattern onto other life forms, ie human... the human then identifies with those structures when they are introduced to our anatomy...

here is a great report explaining how we make endocannabinoids from omega three fat! Thanks goes to Granny Storm Crow!

http://themodern.farm/studies/Omega-3 Deficiancy Abolish Endocannabinoid Function.pdf

12. C No Ego

I'd like to add to my statement above in that you cannot " force" biology onto an organism to affect change, that is not what I'm saying at all... The canna specific biological assay resides in cellular bio-chemical recognition that metabolizes through signalling peripherally @ the adaptable receptors.. it's adaptable biology that peripherally adjusts according to conditions presented... I don't know where that came from it just sounded Good lol

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors