What made you switch?

Why did you decide to switch to vaporizing?

• Health

Votes: 136 69.7%
  • Efficiency

Votes: 33 16.9%
  • Stealth

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Etc

Votes: 16 8.2%

• Total voters

asdf420

the taste of smoking doesn't bother me, I can barely smell combusted weed. But it's a huge bonus for stealth. Vaping with an M will be great to microdose with, hopefully. Guess efficiency and stealth are more important than health to me

I never got the point of spliffs, don't like tobacco. I hit a strong cigarette like a joint once and it just made me really dizzy and nauseous, lol. burnt tobacco smells so much worse than burnt cannabis to me... definitely glad I don't have a nicotine addiction

Last edited:

ambertrichome

I smoked joints mixed with tobacco (as is normal in my country) for 15+ years and having quitted cigarettes 10 years before I was growing really sick of it as a method of consumption. Most of my friends are cigarette smokers and I could only smoke joints rolled by me or by someone I knew wouldn't put a ton of tobacco in it and after a night particularly heavy on my lungs I said fuck it and bought my first vape. Then I realized how much of the good part of the high I had missed for years and doing the full switch has been really easy.
Same here but with bongs,pipes and joints:cool:. I never really did enjoy joints to tell you guys the the truth particularly the fact that you stink after a joint. As a combuster I fancied myself as a bit of flower connoisseur until I tried the Mighty......mind blown:doh::love:

Last edited:

asdf420

I had rolled some joints with a rolling machine, and they were so stiff... really sucked. stiff joints are the worst experience i've ever had smoking weed lol. should've broken up the weed with my fingers.

Last edited:

C No Ego

I have friend's in there 90's that still smoke joints!(they say cannabis is extending their life!

Vaporizing is so incredible for me taste wise!

We can live forever?

How?

Those neuron-signalling compounds Keep a man Going... Cann- Ab -In - Noid HAHA

@ataxian I noticed you were into Bonnie Goldstein... here is a webinar with her . take care

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Those neuron-signalling compounds Keep a man Going... Cann- Ab -In - Noid HAHA

@ataxian I noticed you were into Bonnie Goldstein... here is a webinar with her . take care
I have her book. (thank you)
Christopher HITCHENS - Geroge ORWELL - Steven PINKER - Richard DAWKINS - Jack HERER their are other's but not all I read.

Carl SAGAN among other's.

CANNABIS is harmless?
Why is it schedule 1?
We must have mentally challenged people running thing's?

C No Ego

I have her book. (thank you)
Christopher HITCHENS - Geroge ORWELL - Steven PINKER - Richard DAWKINS - Jack HERE are other's but not all I read.

Carl SAGAN among other's.

CANNABIS is harmless?
Why is it schedule 1?
We must have mentally challenged people running thing's?

yeah man the world is ran by disgruntled authority figures... anytime we pray or hold a positive Vibe for these type people their endocannabinoid level increases ! keep up that positive positive Man= thank you- Bless
p.s. that Bonnie video may not be there long... the sacred plant series is a$king to much $ for It and have teased everyone with free vids

Rebelistic

I originally thought it would be better to smoke less for health but then vaping had the effect of spoiling smoking. Now it seems to me that vaping is the only way to get the full aromatic experience of the herb. It's like a choice between burnt toast and toast. I have my last bit of white deisel and it's such a beatiful flavour, I can't imagine smoking it.
I've become a flavour snob I guess lol.

ambertrichome

I originally thought it would be better to smoke less for health but then vaping had the effect of spoiling smoking. Now it seems to me that vaping is the only way to get the full aromatic experience of the herb. It's like a choice between burnt toast and toast. I have my last bit of white deisel and it's such a beatiful flavour, I can't imagine smoking it.
I've become a flavour snob I guess lol.
Perfect analogy :clap: burnt toast, love it.

Dank_Star

In space no one can hear you purr.
How true ! I have never got used to, or taken for granted, the beautiful flavours of vaporized flowers. I still get excited when I acquire a strain I haven't tried before, mainly in anticipation of how it will taste.

HD Springer

When I first started vaping I told my friend I didn’t want to become a vape snob. Well one week with my “new toy” and I couldn’t go back to smoking. A vape snob was born I suppose. Fast fwd a few years and a few thousand dollars and I’m still trying to quench that VAS thirst. I’m still unsure just how healthy any of it is.

howie105

When I first started vaping I told my friend I didn’t want to become a vape snob. Well one week with my “new toy” and I couldn’t go back to smoking. A vape snob was born I suppose. Fast fwd a few years and a few thousand dollars and I’m still trying to quench that VAS thirst. I’m still unsure just how healthy any of it is.

Its risk tolerance for many, an example would be motorcycle helmets. Some folks just love to ride without them and accept the risks posed by their choice, on the other hand there are folks who know that their odds of surviving some falls are just better in the bucket. Both groups are happy with their choices and everything is cool till the "your wrong and I am right" debate starts at which points it stops being happy and turns into the other guy being wrong.

It was coughing up the black tar that finally did it. Would get chest pain from coughing. Energy was always low. Was chasing a high all day that i couldn't even enjoy. As soon as the effects of combustion poison would wear off I would poison myself again with carbon monoxide. Combustion is a sickness that makes yourself sick. The benefits have been BEYOND belief. It truly is a Before/after event. My life before and after A) fucking combustion B) Vaporizing cannabis has been changed for the better in countless ways :) I agree that in order to really get the benefit of vaporization on MUST %100% FUCK combustion. Otherwise it defetes the entire purpose, and you will never "get it" because you haven't detoxed form the poison. If you won't do it for yourself, than please do it for the Herb, have some respect for the ganga, if not for yourself.

Both groups are happy with their choices and everything is cool till the "your wrong and I am right" debate starts at which points it stops being happy and turns into the other guy being wrong.

Smashing your skull on the pavement is very bad for your brain. A helmet would help minimize the damage so its better than smashing your bare skull. Consuming combustion will poison your body, and minimize/negate the beneficial effects including the THC "high". Vaporization has arguably ZERO negative effects on your health, and will MAXIMIZE the potency and effect of your herb. For sure, 'to each their own" but there is a "right way" and a "wrong way". The right way to Vape is to %100% FUCKCOMBUSTION and commit to Vaping only. You MUST STOP SMOKING

howie105

Smashing your skull on the pavement is very bad for your brain. A helmet would help minimize the damage so its better than smashing your bare skull. Consuming combustion will poison your body, and minimize/negate the beneficial effects including the THC "high". Vaporization has arguably ZERO negative effects on your health, and will MAXIMIZE the potency and effect of your herb. For sure, 'to each their own" but there is a "right way" and a "wrong way". The right way to Vape is to %100% FUCKCOMBUSTION and commit to Vaping only. You MUST STOP SMOKING

You missed the point of my post.

Its risk tolerance for many, an example would be motorcycle helmets. Some folks just love to ride without them and accept the risks posed by their choice, on the other hand there are folks who know that their odds of surviving some falls are just better in the bucket.

The point was risk tolerance not health and safety.

C No Ego

A few negatives for vaping have been related to a fireman going into hot buildings breathing hot air for long periods of time ... if someone vaped hot air all day long with dry herb vapes that run hot and burn the throat etc then a bubbler can be used to cool and condition the vapor some..

and this is just my opinion and compared to chemotherapy LOL... smoking kills off germs/microbes, pesticides etc... more quickly than a fresh flavorful pull on a just started vape with all those fungus tastes and musk... that first hit from organic earth grown flower :leaf: puts you in the soil Man and introducing all types of genetic information to your DNA...
Once the flavor is absorbed and heat from the vape takes over it becomes more of a biochemical experiment and bio-molecular transference
Smoking just clouds all that and makes dirty ...

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
Hmm explains your connection with water and shock proof cases :D
I love long distance kayaking and camping so I know what is up :D
Love long distance at flood stage, 25 miles in 2 hours is quite the ride. Even though the cases we sell are shock proof and water proof, it always is helpful to have a backup in a backup in a backup for those nasty unplanned swims. Doesn't take much to compromise a seal and sometimes a Ziplock is clutch inside of a rated submersible case.

On topic, if you look at some of the old Volcano studies from years ago, I'm much more comfortable with a handful or two of substances entering my system whereas smoking delivered a hundred + of some not so bio-compatible chemicals.

Mr.Sifter

I think the risk of vaping lies in the weed itself.
SO vaping is not to blame.
The weed must be pure without residues of fertilizer or additives from the black market.

Ok, deeply breathing in hot, dry air in the lungs cant be good.
thats a point.

I think a watertool that is cleaned on a regular basis would be benefitial.

I conclude: Vaping is not healthy but it surely beats the hell out of combustion.

Likes2vape

I started vaping because of FC. I came here because of this thread. After reading through the whole thread I started looking at options for vaping flower. An old roommate had a volcano that I had used a lot and I had used a vapor bothers whip vape before but I looooove bong rips and the volcano/vapor bros just didn’t do it for me to totally stop combustion. FC opened my eyes to just how many different vapes there are and vape bong rips. My first vape was a LSV. I was immediately in love with it (and vaping) and gave up combustion as soon as I got it. I do occasionally take bong hits at friends house but it just reminds me of how nasty smoking is.

Top Bottom