what jars do you guys use?

Vitolo

Vaporist
Often I've heard that vacuum sealing decreases amount of terpenes?
Some say it can if too severe a vacuum, burst the trichome heads....
989740fe-82df-40f0-a199-d20503ed68f1.png

Last edited:
Vitolo,
Reactions: Morty

Vitolo

Vaporist
Another question: Where do you store your glasses? Fridge

I am a Room temp kind of guy.
I am imagining you mean the glass jars I use.
Or did you mean something other than that by glasses?
I used to have a set of very small brown jars.
You see me using one to fill my Inhalater capsule
in this double photo.
capsule.jpg

I had a tiny bud (maybe .25 of a gram) of every strain I ever grew...
there were 30 of those little jars with label on bottom. They were taken by the police
when they did the raid on our home.

Vitolo,

Morty

BALLS BALLS BALLS mason jars. Cheap & effective. I also like to use them w/o the lid & store them directly under a heat lamp. Good stuff. :evil:

Last edited:

Morty

@syrupy Great post. Never considered petri dishes before. Just got some Oil Slick Wrap for squishing & 'trate storage inside a mason jar. Think I'm going to grab some dishes for the drier not as sticky stuff & use the Slick Wrap for the runnier stuff. Thanks for the great idea!

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Anyone tried honey jars?

I use them always because while curing the buds in a jar that contained honey before, the buds got this honey smell-taste too. I mean the top part/ seal/ the part wich closes the jar. (dont konw the word now sorry) :D so the top part keeps the smell of the honey that was in the jar before even after washing it out.

Actually now I put a bit of honey on the top part without the honey touching the buds, and its amazing how the cured weed gets this sweet taste.

i can recomend this method to every vape enthisiasts. It has very very pleasant results. Definitely worths a try, if you dont want to risk the whole amount, then try it with 1g. two weeks honey curing and you will be amazed, you can try it with bad buds to make them better tasting but for the best results of cours i recommend top notch buds! They won"t loose their original properties just will be kindly sweet, natural, perfect! U can try different types of honey of cours but works well with every type of honey!

Worth a try! :leaf:

Last edited:

Vapoleon

Vapoleon Bonaparte
Anyone tried honey jars?

I use them always because while curing the buds in a jar that contained honey before, the buds got this honey smell-taste too. I mean the top part/ seal/ the part wich closes the jar. (dont konw the word now sorry) :D so the top part keeps the smell of the honey that was in the jar before even after washing it out.

Actually now I put a bit of honey on the top part without the honey touching the buds, and its amazing how the cured weed gets this sweet taste.

i can recomend this method to every vape enthisiasts. It has very very pleasant results. Definitely worths a try, if you dont want to risk the whole amount, then try it with 1g. two weeks honey curing and you will be amazed, you can try it with bad buds to make them better tasting but for the best results of cours i recommend top notch buds! They won"t loose their original properties just will be kindly sweet, natural, perfect! U can try different types of honey of cours but works well with every type of honey!

Worth a try! :leaf:

Also, I recommend this honey cured method to your ABV material. it gives them much better taste/smell and maybe a bit of moisturising also.

Doktor Dub

i used and tried many different Jars over the Years, while there are some nice ones out there i tend more and more to buy some Food in Jars in the Supermarket and clean the Jars.

Full Jars are very often much cheaper than empty ones around here and i am sure that they are really food proof, additionally they already have been cleaned once to meet Food requirements.

In my Experience: The fancier the Jars, the worse they work :-)

Just my 2cents

Doktor Dub,
Reactions: Vapoleon
Top Bottom