1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your favorite thing to do after vaping?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by AdobeEssentials, Dec 18, 2016.

1. vapeymcphee

vapeymcphee Well-Known Member

Headphones and reggae - or guitar - or look at pictures of beautiful ladies - usually a bit of all three

2. ambertrichome

ambertrichome Well-Known Member

Not going to jail.....hey, I live in Australia but seriously sitting around a campfire.

3. ambertrichome

ambertrichome Well-Known Member

Hammock time with activities including but not in a particular order that I recommend are reading and snacking, contemplating the world or chilling doing absolutely nothing by the beach/river:sherlock::rockon:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  4. acolyte

acolyte Active Member

Love playing guitar, listening to music, playing video games (Gta 5, binding of isaac, faster than light).

Hiking, biking, skateboarding. Cooking, eating x)

I also love doing some yoga or meditation. Feels so good afterwards my god.

A nice cup of coffee tastes so good too.. aeropress is a miracle invention so easy to use and clean

5. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I LOVE my aeropress!!! Best coffee making device ever!!!

6. duckTape

duckTape Well-Known Member

Boat-trips in the summer.. Finding new places to snorkel, making up a bonfire and just being :)

7. debaserrrrr

debaserrrrr Well-Known Member

A good session is amazing before a run. It's a lot easier to get into a groove, and it's easier to deal with the pain associated with it.

Music is another one.

8. Vaporbabe

Vaporbabe Member

Among many other things, I enjoy taking in my beautiful surroundings and let the knowledge of life run through me!

Aezhenn, CarolKing, tonuzzi and 6 others like this.
  9. OyVape

OyVape Well-Known Member

Play and write music
    Swim
    Jacuzzi

10. organicali

organicali Active Member

Ride a bike. Stretch. Watch YouTube. Music.

11. Hippie Dickie

Hippie Dickie The Herbal Cube Manufacturer

i love vaping on the balcony, overlooking the river ... and then, gazing at the aviary in the trees along the riverbank.

Aezhenn, lazylathe, CarolKing and 2 others like this.
  12. esrever

esrever Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth

With you on all of these, organicali. Stretching, while a great activity when feeling too lazy to do other things, can be quite intense and terrific exercise. Have long believed it to be highly under rated for its
    fitness and health benefits.

Also love paddling while vaped, playing hand drums, photography, and all time favorite--sex.

When I was an avid squash and racquetballer years ago, playing stoned was terrific fun. That was before vaping existed, though.

In general, vaping not only intensifies many activities, it can improve performance IF you are already competent and experienced. As opposed to learning/being a noob at something, then it tends to complicate and confuse.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    ilsasta, Aezhenn, vapirtoo and 5 others like this.
  13. Diggy Smalls

Diggy Smalls Tom Cruises

Lately I've been munching out and watching Harg Nallin' Sclopio Peepio and it's perfect for my attention span and it's Killin me

Hjalmark and CarolKing like this.
  14. Hjalmark

Hjalmark Oldest boy alive

Got one as a Xmas gift 2 years ago and not used anything else since, the lack of bitterness means my stomach has zero problems with me drinking that 3-5 cup a day

My favorite thing to do after vaping or while vaping is forest walks .. and just life in general

But strain dependant because day time I vape CBD high sativa strains that suppose to not make you high (results varies), and then it's out to the fields and gardens to do monotonous tasks I have a hard time dealing with, then I might switch to a more cerebral sativa for a after noon run followed with a heavy Indica for stretching and making dinner

Then after dinner it's anyone's bet how stoned I will get :ko:

15. Katnip

Katnip Member

Yeah, at the time I'm writing this I am without a vape... sad.... but if I had one (still researching replacement) I'd do the vaping thing and then lay there and enjoy it. Unless I knew I was about to do something I REALLY didn't enjoy (laundry, cleaning built up clutter, etc) I'd use a good stretch of expected downtime to just *demonstrates by dropping a blob of cooked spaghetti on the floor*

Little Bill, Hjalmark and Squiby like this.
  16. vapirtoo

vapirtoo Well-Known Member

Hiking, Biking, kayaking, canoeing, all that and more at a mellow pace and in comfortable conditions.
    Sex is great also, but at 65 I find it to be overrated.

17. HighMtnSkier

HighMtnSkier Waiting for winter

Most of the time, I ride my bike. I'll ride 3-5 miles, vape a bowl, ride another 3-5 miles, vape another...

Skiing high is my absolute favorite. Vaping on a chairlift is like flying through the air on a magic chair.

18. steama

steama Well-Known Member

if I am high, I am doing my favorite thing, whatever that may be :)

19. TRDreviews

TRDreviews Vaked

Rollerblading, videography, photography, editing, playing w my dog, guitar, listening to music, rocket league

steama, His_Highness, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  20. emmdeemo

emmdeemo I am being the five years old.

Agreed.

steama and Squiby like this.
  21. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

Since i mainly vape at night after work, i chill and surf the net and listen to some tunes.
    FC takes up a lot of time as well as some reddit.
    And of course, since i am in Canada and registered medical i can shop for some of the greatest bud online!
    Literally from the comfort of my chair! Coming from where i came from this is totally crazy! 10 years later and it still blows my mind!

I also like to turn pens on the wood lathe sometimes when the mood strikes.
    Fly some RC quadcopters.

And depending on the herb, sometimes just sit and stare for 15 minutes...
    Zone/Space out...

Oh and daydream! That one happens a lot!!
    "What if..." is my favorite!

What if i won a million $$? What would i do?
    What if i was famous? Where would i be?
    What if i grew the best weed? Sweet!

Lmao!

IE - Stoner stuff!

22. rutibegga

rutibegga Well-Known Member

Pop some headphones in, grab my dog, and go for a long walk. Or grab my bike and go for a ride. Or, when not dealing with a foot injury, go for a run.

Or draw, read, or clean the house. Any of those things will make me quite fulfilled after a session with my DVB.

His_Highness and vapirtoo like this.
  23. hawkstwelve

hawkstwelve Member

Can I just say how refreshing it is to see 97 comments that, more or less, all debunk the stereotype that stoners are lazy and do nothing? You have hiking, biking, skiing, swimming, running, walking, camping, kayaking, rollerblading, paddeling, snorkeling.... I mean, come on! We might actually be more active than those lazy non-stoners! :cool:

Anyways, with that out of the way, I will contribute: Long walks listening to 80s classics, swinging in the hammock making images out of clouds, a casual bike ride, playing fetch with my dog, or ride our horses around the property.

That last one can be a little sketchy if I vape too much as it can feel like I'm three miles off the ground but alas, I enjoy it. I've found our miniature pony is perfect for those vape sessions where I overestimate my tolerance. :lol:

24. esrever

esrever Herb: best aphrodisiac and stereo tweak on Earth

"swinging in the hammock making images out of clouds"

A favorite, especially when extra vaped!

25. Gigsabits53

Gigsabits53 Well-Known Member

That does sound rather pleasant :)

Trypsy Summers and Squiby like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors