• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What is your favorite thing to do after vaping?

hinglemccringleberry

This
pRGzzTK.gif

haha, j/k OSHA!

Last edited:

Hey Nineteen

I love watching Anime playing XBox one setting up Marvel Legends figures and going on streamate/cammodels sites:razz:

Oh and listen to music.

Hey Nineteen,

Trypsy Summers

After vaping, I like to think about all the things I'm gonna do, then I'm like thinking about all the things I should be doing, whilst thinking about all the things I'm gonna do, then I end up thinking about all the things that I ain't done, whilst doing all that thinking.

But that's kinda strain dependent, cos 'sometimes', I'm just out there with 'single-minded determination,' getting stuff done,

PS; After a sesh, if I can manage it, I'll take myself down to the allotment, and like watch the chickens - acting the fool!!!

Peace:leaf:

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
@The Beagle tie a fishing line to your toe and catch dinner!

My dad is an avid fisherman but I never learned how to. I'm thinking about trying just to have something to do while chilling by the river.

There is nothing better than making and having a fine meal and making love.

Another thing I love doing after vaping is cooking. Preferably long complicate dishes who require a full afternoon of work, like get very high after lunch and then start making dinner for some friends.

Top Bottom