What Is Your Favorite Glass Piece Ever Owned ?

Lynch

@nodrog @MinnBobber Lets compare the mouthpiece measurements of both the NUC and the Ion and see if they're different. :)

Heck, if someone even has the Clear measurements, lets do that too!

Lynch,

covercash

Cloud EVO + MFLBPA
If you guys and gals could , try to post a pic of your piece to help . Incase I want to buy it.
It would also be great if people posted links to the glass if still available to purchase. I see dhgate glass always mentioned around here but can rarely find the pieces discussed.

covercash,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Or a slightly different, more specific question: Which piece do you feel has done the *best* job at cooling and smoothing the vapor from a dab of concentrate? In other words, regardless of name brand, type of function, perc, whatever, which piece do you feel provides the easiest-to-take hits EVER?

After doing a bunch of reading on this very subject, I'm leaning toward investing in a Mobius Ion Matrix. I currently have a Thick Ass Glass Klein MS knockoff, and am very curious how the two will compare when used with low-temp e-nail dabbing.

Man, I have so much glass that I rotate my Enail and Liger w/sic dish on and I feel like I am Wasting the flavor in anything other than a diffusion pump!! The FC-710 paired with the Liger has changed dabbing forever for me. It's that good of a combo. It's a knock off of the Bates-X diffusion pump, I have hit the original and it also is the tits for oil. I like a lot of my other pieces like my small glass artist mothership banger hanger and the jet perc clone is sweet but none of them even come close to the diffusion pump for low temp dabbing flavor, cooling, and pull. It's so good that I have to keep a back up in case mine breaks! They are cheap as hell too!

This is the little mothership and the FC-710 in action!
535C55DC-FB8E-486B-87BA-AE255C3093B3.jpg

Last edited:

nodrog

So, you got me interested in diffusion pumps. I'm still not quite getting what the deal is. It seems to me that the presence of that little ball at the bottom simply slows the water such that the vapor spends more time in contact with it. I've read descriptions, watched videos. Just not quite getting why that little ball is supposed to make such a difference. I'd be real interested in your opinion comparing your FC-10 with a smaller Mobius bubbler, in terms of coolness/ease of hit and flavor.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
So, you got me interested in diffusion pumps. I'm still not quite getting what the deal is. It seems to me that the presence of that little ball at the bottom simply slows the water such that the vapor spends more time in contact with it. I've read descriptions, watched videos. Just not quite getting why that little ball is supposed to make such a difference. I'd be real interested in your opinion comparing your FC-10 with a smaller Mobius bubbler, in terms of coolness/ease of hit and flavor.

a real Mobius matrix perc is just about the best flower vape piece money can buy. I have 2 Chinobiuses :rofl: that I love for flower. But yes, for low temp dabbing even the Chinese FC-710 beats the real deal Mobius for concentrates IMHO. The ball acts as a valve letting fresh, cooler water from the bottom of the bong into the tube. So the actual water in the tube is constantly being changed and cooled. The water volume of this piece is huge but the actual contact the vapor has with the water is actually less than any other perc thus saving the flavor of your dab. Hell, for under $40 don't worry about the science behind it, just buy one and try it out. You can sell it to someone here for $5 under cost if you don't like it, but you will. Honestly that's the price of a gram of the best and that doesn't last me very long!!

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...-water/216674730.html#s1-0-1b;searl|819063933

TboneToker

My two are pretty simple

Toro circ to 13 which is a full size tube with a circle perc at the bottom then a 13arm tree perc in the 2nd chamber. It cleared so quickly and the mouthpiece was so flat it was comfortable to put your lips on it.

Sovereignty downgrid kingstem.

TboneToker,
Reactions: ataxian

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Well, personally never having owned dedicated RIGS myself for the dabz/oil these babies arrived today just for me. I'm totally stoked. Thanks @NimbusVapor you da man!

So I'm taking these virgins out for some violating and at this point they're my favorite pieces! I'm live and blasting off in 3...2.......1!

23jsdw2.jpg

Last edited:

howie105

My fav is the MF Orbiter., has a lifetime warranty on the glass (I am a glass killer), its well made and doesn’t overpower even my wispy vapes. Downside it cost more then I like paying for a piece and it was a bit unstable till we put some gripper spots on the base.

snackmaster

I still think about my old US Tubes 9mm "bulldog" beaker. Mine looked like the pic below, but had amber accents. It was a little big (14" maybe?), but so solid and completely flawless.
UKPsEon.jpg

I still occasionally debate about whether I should replace it. Probably wouldn't do 9mm again because the shortest I see those is 13". The one below is 7mm thick and 12" tall (link), which is taller than I like, but I think I could overlook it. Bases on these have somehow gotten even thicker than they used to be. Main thing that stops me is that I prefer fixed downstems these days.
LQJkjeI.jpg

Favorite still in my possession is a GRAV 8" beaker like this one. I removed the label and it looks much better naked. Glass is thick enough that I don't worry about breaking it. Not too much diffusion, so good flavor. Easy maintenance. Can comfortably use it while reclining.
TUb6lEZ.jpg

ichibaneye

Luckily now I live close to a friendly state since recently having moved from one.
So I'll have a function video coming your way soon fellas and ladies! It's a milk machine for sure and taste is superb. It enhances flavor and does not take away. Flavorful conditioned cool draws for the win! :rockon:

I can't wait for my banger, coils and control unit to arrive....I mean literally the waiting is sooooo painful! But I'm also a masochist on some levels too... best of both I guess! :mental: :cool:Cheers all! :cheers:

YungLeaner

0hAanO5.jpg

My favorite glass ever is oddly enough some of the cheapest I have owned.

To choose "favorite ever," I decided to pick the piece of glass that I would miss the most if I ever broke it.

For me it is the FC UFO, a simple showerhead bubbler with a large can and modular MP.

I am using a very tall mouthpiece from VXL.

Recently I have had to stop using flower daily, because quite simply it gets me way too high, for way too long. It sounds counterintuitive, but concentrates are way more adaptable to my productivity, and I'm currently juggling a job with an entertainment company (EVERYONE in Hollywood smokes which is cool) and school at the same time, so I just dab in the late afternoon and save flower as a weekend treat.

The FC UFO has a beautifully cut showerhead perc, and even though it is very low diffusion I have grown to love the maximal flavor from using it. I abhor honeycombs and fritted disks.

I like using the long mouthpiece because

A. It looks more civilized (although I like the big mouthpieces!)

B. It cools the vapor, somewhat in the same way a whip does.

If you are thinking about a new piece that isn't Chinese but isn't exorbitant, @Justpassedu , I would REALLY look into Apix Design. American made and really awesome stuff. Probably a level below Sov aesthetically but the function is just about as good and the guy Dan, who runs the company, is real nice.

His site is Apixdesign.com but it's down right now as he is on vacation.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
0hAanO5.jpg

My favorite glass ever is oddly enough some of the cheapest I have owned.

To choose "favorite ever," I decided to pick the piece of glass that I would miss the most if I ever broke it.

For me it is the FC UFO, a simple showerhead bubbler with a large can and modular MP.

I am using a very tall mouthpiece from VXL.

Recently I have had to stop using flower daily, because quite simply it gets me way too high, for way too long. It sounds counterintuitive, but concentrates are way more adaptable to my productivity, and I'm currently juggling a job with an entertainment company (EVERYONE in Hollywood smokes which is cool) and school at the same time, so I just dab in the late afternoon and save flower as a weekend treat.

The FC UFO has a beautifully cut showerhead perc, and even though it is very low diffusion I have grown to love the maximal flavor from using it. I abhor honeycombs and fritted disks.

I like using the long mouthpiece because

A. It looks more civilized (although I like the big mouthpieces!)

B. It cools the vapor, somewhat in the same way a whip does.

If you are thinking about a new piece that isn't Chinese but isn't exorbitant, @Justpassedu , I would REALLY look into Apix Design. American made and really awesome stuff. Probably a level below Sov aesthetically but the function is just about as good and the guy Dan, who runs the company, is real nice.

His site is Apixdesign.com but it's down right now as he is on vacation.
qFicaRj.jpg

IqCs3NO.jpg

The FC UFO does work very well plus you can use ASH COLLECTORS and different MOUTHPIECES.
OGB makes nice MOUTHPIECES (@Justpassedu )

ROSIN + KIEF + DREAM QUEEN + UFO + LOG =
MUSIC TIME

ichibaneye

Here's that function video I mentioned. This is one continuous session I had in OR. this past weekend.

This little rig is a taste pleaser and milks like a cows teet...yay for a heavy hitters indeed. Not to mention is cools very well too, enjoy! :rockon::tup:

I been collecting since my early high school days . As i got older , moved , different things came up in life . I had to sell it all through out the years. Looking back i loved all my Jerome Baker bongs , i had a few of those and some Roor piece's back when they 1st started. I would have to say my absolute favorite that i miss the most is the Hurricane i had . I believe they were made in Germany with almost indestructible glass , double water filtration system and it had tiny holes in the glass making my smoke now would be vapor turn into a beautiful tornado on it's way up to my lips. Looked something like this :
Hurricane_zpsw9pdqtmg.jpg

So i am wondering what was your favorite glass piece ? Pics always help ...
My favorite glass piece is the Mimi piece from elevate Jane. It's a sexy little waterpipe that has a vortex perculator. I e tried inserting an image but it doesn't seem to be working, sorry!

Justpassedu

Top Bottom