What Is Your Favorite Glass Piece Ever Owned ?

Justpassedu

I been collecting since my early high school days . As i got older , moved , different things came up in life . I had to sell it all through out the years. Looking back i loved all my Jerome Baker bongs , i had a few of those and some Roor piece's back when they 1st started. I would have to say my absolute favorite that i miss the most is the Hurricane i had . I believe they were made in Germany with almost indestructible glass , double water filtration system and it had tiny holes in the glass making my smoke now would be vapor turn into a beautiful tornado on it's way up to my lips. Looked something like this :
Hurricane_zpsw9pdqtmg.jpg

So i am wondering what was your favorite glass piece ? Pics always help ...

BeardedCrow

My mobius strato nano with matrix.
By far the best hitting glass I've ever hit. Made me go out and buy one after hitting one at the shop.

Luckily for me I got the last one in the shop and possibly ever made! Notice the flower bowl... it's been swapped out with Alex k down stem and queen quartz banger nail.

nodrog

Or a slightly different, more specific question: Which piece do you feel has done the *best* job at cooling and smoothing the vapor from a dab of concentrate? In other words, regardless of name brand, type of function, perc, whatever, which piece do you feel provides the easiest-to-take hits EVER?

After doing a bunch of reading on this very subject, I'm leaning toward investing in a Mobius Ion Matrix. I currently have a Thick Ass Glass Klein MS knockoff, and am very curious how the two will compare when used with low-temp e-nail dabbing.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I had several Banjo pieces 10+ years ago... they got locked up. Sadly no pics.

FlyingLow,

BeardedCrow

I feel that mobius knows what they're doing. Perfect cooling and air flow. I have zero drag issues on the mobius regardless of water level. It's easy.

My other pieces (which cost more) need perfect levels of water.

nodrog

I have become very interested in what kind of function truly provides the smoothest, coolest, easiest-to-take dabs. I read about which are people's most favorites in this regard, and the brand Mobius kept coming up again and again. I am *incredibly* pleased with this Mobius Nuc Matrix, it produces amazingly easy hits when paired with low-temp dabs using an e-nail. I'm really, really impressed. Looking forward to trying it with flowers too.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My mobius strato nano with matrix.
By far the best hitting glass I've ever hit. Made me go out and buy one after hitting one at the shop.

Luckily for me I got the last one in the shop and possibly ever made! Notice the flower bowl... it's been swapped out with Alex k down stem and queen quartz banger nail.

FqoP0kC.png

You like a big mouth piece.
I prefer a small mouthpiece.
Were all different I guess?

Justpassedu

I put the mouthpiece on my custom California made HYDRO-TUBE.
I use this mouthpiece with my UFO also.
Big bong like mouthpieces are gross to me!

This piece is called a BENDER that I use after harvest.
Looks cool I like it , I used to love big bongs when I was younger. I find them more suited to combusting now. I like the smaller sized mp's these days myself.

Justpassedu

My VXL Devastator was my favorite piece that I've ever owned. It was lost in an earthquake unfortunately.:disgust:
Good times..... good times.
:rip:

:peace:
Always really liked these , never bought 1 ,I been eyeing the copy on dhgate.

Justpassedu,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Looks cool I like it , I used to love big bongs when I was younger. I find them more suited to combustion now. I like the smaller sized mp's these days myself.
When BonG's were popular it was the late 70's with my circle of friends.

I must of been stupid?
For the life of me I could not put my lips on a hole that big?
So I keep smoking joints.

The water pieces got these smaller mouth pieces and loving water path.

Then with a vaporizer WOW so gourmet?

Now I can roll a mean joint however I can't smoke anymore?

Lynch

I have become very interested in what kind of function truly provides the smoothest, coolest, easiest-to-take dabs. I read about which are people's most favorites in this regard, and the brand Mobius kept coming up again and again. I am *incredibly* pleased with this Mobius Nuc Matrix, it produces amazingly easy hits when paired with low-temp dabs using an e-nail. I'm really, really impressed. Looking forward to trying it with flowers too.

Great setup!

I'm still on the fence between the Ion and NUC. I will be only using it for flowers.

I know you mentioned the NUC has a more comfortable mouthpiece, do you know for a fact that th NUC mouthpiece is larger than the Ion or how can you tell? Cheers

nodrog

Great setup!

I'm still on the fence between the Ion and NUC. I will be only using it for flowers.

I know you mentioned the NUC has a more comfortable mouthpiece, do you know for a fact that th NUC mouthpiece is larger than the Ion or how can you tell? Cheers

Huh. Looked at more photos. I think the mouthpiece on the Ion used to be smaller, looks the same as the NUC now.

Also, although I primarily bought the NUC for dabbing concentrates, I've been using it for flowers quite a bit too -- just wanted to say it works marvelously for that as well (it should, given that it comes with a flower slide). Only thing is I always clean it before returning to vaporizing concentrates, and this is very easy to clean.

nodrog,
Reactions: Lynch

MinnBobber

.....................................................................................
They are both really nice. I own a Mobius Ion Matrix, my favorite glass piece. I've briefly tried a NUC and it was also great. Never had the chance to try them back to back though.

I find the Ion mouthpiece to work great. OD of 1.25 ". MP height of 9". Can height of 5 1/2"
@nodrog , what are the NUC measurements?

MinnBobber,
Reactions: Lynch
Top Bottom