What is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporub

Hi, I'm new, didn't see an intro section so Hi, I'm new. Don't yell at me.
Have vaped off and on for a long time, but its been a while, have a Launch Box on order, and I'm geeked.
But I want to pick the collective brain here.
I bought this thing (hopefully the pix worked, if not I'll work on it) years ago (I'm so old I don't buy unripe bananas). It is 2 and a half inches long by half inch OD. Stainless steel tube, screw off end piece. Pack the end, and if you flame one way its combustion, and the other way, with the right flame control, it vapes.
I love the thing but I have never seen it anywhere since. I would love to buy some back-ups for the sad day when I lose it.
Anyone?

2qjm71i.jpg

1247bqx.jpg

Last edited:
vaporub,
Reactions: NorVape

Wahiker

I've never seen one before, but just out of curiosity -- being metal, how does it keep from getting too hot?

By the way, I'm new too, but at least now I'm not the newest!

Wahiker,

vaporub

Well, when you combust you only need to touch the flame to the end for a second to get a hit. Just holds enough for 3-4 hits.

And when you vape, the flame is at the far end, and you moderate it to get vape and not combustion.
Not something that you flame on a continuous basis or it might get hot. Its pretty heavy thick stainless, too.

Man, I wish I could find another because its nice and portable, discreet, well made, easy to clean, and good looking. But I don't even remember what it was called, or where I got it.

And in other news, my Magic Flight Launch Box should be here tomorrow. Yay! I have read a good portion of the million page thread here on it, and everything else I could find, so I'm about as prepared as I could be for success and to achieve the Mount Nebo of my dreams.

vaporub,
Reactions: NorVape

vaporub

Similar.
Love the Wilde quote. That's a new one to me.
One of my faves:
"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same."

Seren

Away with the fairies
Thanks :tup: - but I was thinking more in terms of internal differences. From the outside, aside from aesthetics they actually look very similar in design.

Seren,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Radio

stay true to yourselves
My friend has one similar and he uses it for hash! Cool contraptions

Radio,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom