What Is The Most Stupid Thing You Did As A Teen?

2 Cycle

Got wasted at a party and decided to ride my bike home. Flipped over the handlebars and landed on my face. Was pretty bad but I survived. Supposedly I told the cops I found a keg of beer in the woods lol.

Had a dust off aerosol propellant huffing phase that my circle of friends went through. Lasted a solid 2 weeks until one of my gal pals wrecked her jeep hitting a sign while dusted out.

Drank a bottle of captain Morgan the night before having my wisdom teeth removed. Surprised I didn't bleed out, tough hangover

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
Something like this :

For far too many times.

Looking back at some things that I've done during my teens ,
just scares the shit out of me now days .
Lucky to be alive .
Same goes for all the rest which shared the same road with me ,back then.
So stupid I was !

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I'm not sure if it was the MOST stupid thing I did as a teen, but I once had a gun pointed in my face and I told the kid something like "You're at a party full of people who know me. I don't know who you are, but I know you would have already shot if you were going to." I called his bluff and he left the party in shame. Looking back, I'm like what the fuck?! At this point in my life I would not have said that hahahahahaha I could have gotten SHOT! Kids get shot all the damn time. I was so lucky.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I got piss drunk, to the point of blackout. One of two times I've ever blacked out. Keep in mind, I don't remember any of this, it's all from word of mouth and police reports.

I am at party shitfaced.

Decide to get food with some people, don't know who.

Some point after that, I am not close to my apartment house...I'm assuming I'm lost?

I walk past a luxury car dealership, and the workers forgot to turn off the automatic garage sensor.

It opens up for me.

In my drunken state, I walk in, I find a car, it's unlocked, I turn it on, I pass out.

Wake up already cuffed, mustard on my shirt, tons of cops, took me to jail for the day/evening til I got bailed out. Slew of charges. Didn't remember any of them. Luckily the surveillance showed I was just piss drunk and not actually trying to steal a car. Everything pled down to what amounted to 40 hours of community service.

Kinda really fucked my life up lol. I can look back and laugh at it now. It's a hit story at any party or get together.

The car dealership that I slept in, I have people i know who work there and I am an urban legend, "Make sure you lock garage and turn off the sensor....this ONE time......"

The college I went too......you know when you have that orientation about how to not fuck up at college for all the freshman. I was also the example in that for a few years. My buddies GF sister called her up and was like..."They just told us about the guy who broke in and slept in the car dealership.....don't you know him!?"

It was the stupidest thing I ever did (unknowingly) and honestly probably a defining point in my life. I was a dumb kid until that point with no regard to consequences.

Tanko

I ran away from home and spent a week with a friend in his cottage. Parents are very offended. One more time I accidentally broke my mom's car. I didn't drive it, I just dropped the cans from the shelves onto the windshield.

Top Bottom