What is the most healthiest vaporizer I can get as of October 2018?

mnd99

So I currently have the Cloud Evo. I like the massive hits. I get much "cleaner" hits from this machine than any other. What I mean by "cleaner" is the same strain used on other devices do not give me the "clearer" high I experience on the Cloud. I do not know how it is built and therefore I do not why I have this effect.

My mind tells me that the air path is pretty clean. Other than the "container" I don't really see anything else in the air path.

It is time to get a new one as my friend has offered me $$$ for the Evo.

Please recommend me what's available!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
For plug-ins check out the e-nano by epic vapes. Log vapes are simply a powerful heater and you use glass airpaths of your choice.

The nano has quite a following.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: mnd99

latulipe999

If a desktop is your jam then the Cloud Evo is still among the best. The newvape Flowerpot is all the rage lately and folks are praising the Herborizer Ti for people in Europe.

I find a taste/signature of metal in the flower pot that does not have the herborizer.

The Glass Symphony XLR is an other possibility :cool:

virtualpurple

The woodscent by @Ed’s TnT is probably among the safest that you are going to come across. It is made from beautiful cuts of wood and titanium. It comes with a few beautiful stems and a vapcap tip, you essentially get two great vapes out of the deal and Ed makes your experience his top priority.

Slagzord

Don't fuckle with shuckle
Cloud EVO, never tried it, but it seems to be a straight up purist's dream. If you aren't happy with that, the other options may not be wholly to your liking.

There ARE the Medic variants of the Volcano and Mighty from S&B. Both of these are great products and minor modifications have been made to ensure better hygenic practices for patients and are certified as medical devices. In my view, despite having plastics in the vapor path, these are the top of the health conscious market. Sterling reputations, but will cost you sterling, and it won't be quite like that Cloud EVO. I have, or have ready access to, all but the Plenty in the S&B line of products and I must say that a Mighty or Crafty may be an excellent addition to you Cloud.

@virtualpurple, who has a great profile pic of Brock and Malcolm's brother ;), is right. The Woodscent by @Ed's TnT is another great piece for the purist. It is endlessly flexible and is very much constructed with health in mind. Over on Vapor Asylum there is a great thread where Ed lays out all the nitty gritty of the unit.

After that you have the Herborizer if you are Europe bound; but there is also the Flower Pot, which is as simple as it gets and the Glass Symphony XLR which may be the peak of vapour purity and I look forward very much to trying.

Personally, I am willing to take a few knocks on the healthfulness of my vaporizers, but there are some cheaper ones that I have seen in teardowns and such that did not appeal. Like a Gpen or that kinda shyte.

Hooe this helps and you find your next new best friend soon!

howie105

So I currently have the Cloud Evo. I like the massive hits. I get much "cleaner" hits from this machine than any other. What I mean by "cleaner" is the same strain used on other devices do not give me the "clearer" high I experience on the Cloud. I do not know how it is built and therefore I do not why I have this effect.

My mind tells me that the air path is pretty clean. Other than the "container" I don't really see anything else in the air path.

It is time to get a new one as my friend has offered me $$$ for the Evo.

Please recommend me what's available!

What do you want out of a new vape that you are not getting from your current vape?

mnd99

If a desktop is your jam then the Cloud Evo is still among the best. The newvape Flowerpot is all the rage lately and folks are praising the Herborizer Ti for people in Europe.

Flowerpot looks amazing but dare I say not so elegant in it's appearance or simplicity?

For plug-ins check out the e-nano by epic vapes. Log vapes are simply a powerful heater and you use glass airpaths of your choice.

The nano has quite a following.

Any concerns with the eNano's ceramic being not vitrified?

What does that mean? ceramic not being vitrified? Is that a health concern? I remember having Enano long time. The best one word I can describe the hits from Enano was "unnaturally strong or intense". It was always like a punch to the brain. With the Cloud, it's not so intense, you are still getting clouds but it's more of a "cleaner" effect. Enano reduced me to a drooling ape. Evo still allowed me to retain my humanity. I hope that made sense.

The woodscent by @Ed’s TnT is probably among the safest that you are going to come across. It is made from beautiful cuts of wood and titanium. It comes with a few beautiful stems and a vapcap tip, you essentially get two great vapes out of the deal and Ed makes your experience his top priority.

Fascinating! I like the story, the maker, the passion. Great product. Amazingly efficient!

What do you want out of a new vape that you are not getting from your current vape?

I have had the EVO exclusively for now years. I haven't had another vaporizer in a long time. I want to try something new but also, I just want to have a "different vap signature" feel. I hope that made sense. I will still continue to use the EVO unless my friend buys it.

mnd99,
Reactions: bossman

Vaporware

If you want something that hits at least as hard as the Evo, I’d take another look at the FlowerPot. It may look complicated, but initial assembly takes a couple of minutes and after that all you have to do is grab the handle and put the head on the bowl. Same for the Herborizer. They’re among the hardest hitting and *easiest* desktop vaporizers to use.

The Glass Symphony is a similar type of design and it’s all glass, but that also means it’s easily breakable where the FlowerPot is a solid piece of titanium you’d have to try hard to hurt.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I'm lagging behind, but I'll have a Flowerpot eventually.
Gotta pay for a Nomad at the moment. That'll have be eating Ramen for a bit...
...but I'll be back!

Top Bottom