im considering buying:

micro g pen
by grenco science

space pen

z3 pen

white rhino pen

trippy stix juicy j pen
just because i love juicy J :)

i had a gpen before but it didnt last to long however, only about 2 weeks then the battery broke.
i havnt heard much about the juicy j vaporizer or the vape zoo pens.
any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
marycraiger,

Urby

im considering buying:

micro g pen
by grenco science

space pen

z3 pen

white rhino pen

trippy stix juicy j pen
just because i love juicy J :)

i had a gpen before but it didnt last to long however, only about 2 weeks then the battery broke.
i havnt heard much about the juicy j vaporizer or the vape zoo pens.
any suggestions?

ive personally never had any of these. One of my buddies has the G pen(not micro) he loves it. I have hit it a few times. I don't have anything bad to say about it. Hit hard and didn't taste burnt.

I've personsally owned Atmos Thermo-W and Dr Dabber Ghost.

Dr dabber came out with another one, cant recall the name of it. But it has a dual coil. Id check that out.

Urby,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I would not buy any pens that do not have variable voltage. The Dr is fine for a beginner, but if you want to explore other atomizers like donuts, quartz, and other exotics you will have to have more power. See Omicron v4 or the Source Orb3

Urby

I would not buy any pens that do not have variable voltage. The Dr is fine for a beginner, but if you want to explore other atomizers like donuts, quartz, and other exotics you will have to have more power. See Omicron v4 or the Source Orb3

Do you have any attys you could recommend?
Something with nice airflow and good coil setup?

Urby,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

Detonator

do you allready own a box mod for e-cig vaping ? if so look at the Divine Tribe Attys... Best I've had so far...

even buying a mod to use a DT atty is a good idea.

Urby

Check out the atomizer on the new Omicron, I haven't tried it yet but it looks better built than all my others I have tried.
http://www.puffitup.com/OMICRON-V4-p/w9.omi-v4.htm

Source provides a really wide selection of well built atty.'s that I have had great success with. But they are not as tightly wound as the new Omicron.
http://www.puffitup.com/Source-Orb-4-Globe-p/sv.sorb-sig_blachr.htm

Check the pics in the links above

Cool thanks man appreciate it.

do you allready own a box mod for e-cig vaping ? if so look at the Divine Tribe Attys... Best I've had so far...

even buying a mod to use a DT atty is a good idea.

Ya, I quit smoking cigs so I vape now. I have an array of vw/vv mods of all shapes and sizes.

My buddy came over and had an atty looked like an e-juice atty but was for wax. I gotta get the name. Thing ripped with amazing taste.

Urby,

matthend

if you already have mods, just grab the 501 threaded kiss AC cart from omicron. I have had mine for months now and cant complain at all about it.

getsoutalive

Have to agree, use your box mod and pick up a Divine Tribe ceramic donut. Load as you go, so doesn't hold more than a hit or two, but best tasting hits in a portable device.

getsoutalive,

Hyphy

I'm loving my kandypens galaxy. Temp control, quartz lined cup, dual wickless ti coils on quartz rods, raised airflow to prevent clogging, and a deep cup to load a decent amount of concentrate. Pretty badass imo!

Urby

if you already have mods, just grab the 501 threaded kiss AC cart from omicron. I have had mine for months now and cant complain at all about it.

I'm loving my kandypens galaxy. Temp control, quartz lined cup, dual wickless ti coils on quartz rods, raised airflow to prevent clogging, and a deep cup to load a decent amount of concentrate. Pretty badass imo!

thanks i will def have to look into these.

Urby,

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I second what @FlyingLow said. An Omicron with a kiss ac is a great beginner/intermediate device for not too much money. You can use single coil, dual coil (ceramic or quartz), or a donut with either the globe or a solid base with a 510 drip tip hole. I dig the way it looks too. The wrapping on the the kiss ac coils is phenomenal, they are a tightly wound wall of metal.

StormyPinkness,

doubledown

I'm rockin' a Yocan NYX on my joyetech mod and couldn't be happier with the combo. Tried KandyPen, dr dabber, Puffco (not bad), and friends omnicron. IMHO eEVIC Mini TC and Yocan NYX beat them all by a good margin, costs less, and just looks like a ecig setup. :2c::peace:

doubledown,

Hoosier

I'm rockin' a Yocan NYX on my joyetech mod and couldn't be happier with the combo. Tried KandyPen, dr dabber, Puffco (not bad), and friends omnicron. IMHO eEVIC Mini TC and Yocan NYX beat them all by a good margin, costs less, and just looks like a ecig setup. :2c::peace:

Agreed. Looking forward to the new NYX 2.0 as well

Hoosier,

Hyphy

First I've seen the NYX, looks pretty sweet. It does not beat the kandypens in size though. I can fit my galaxy pen in the same pocket as my Note 3 phone which is pretty incredible. And that's using a leather pen pouch to protect the galaxy too. Truly an everyday-carry dab rocket :evil:

Hyphy,

Hoosier

First I've seen the NYX, looks pretty sweet. It does not beat the kandypens in size though. I can fit my galaxy pen in the same pocket as my Note 3 phone which is pretty incredible. And that's using a leather pen pouch to protect the galaxy too. Truly an everyday-carry dab rocket :evil:

No, but the original evolve and the evolve plus with slightly more girth are pretty small themselves. Both have ceramic donuts, and both deliver a punch. Both are second to none in terms of value-the prices for those are crazy dumb.

PoopMachine

No, but the original evolve and the evolve plus with slightly more girth are pretty small themselves. Both have ceramic donuts, and both deliver a punch. Both are second to none in terms of value-the prices for those are crazy dumb.

+1

Love my Evolve with the donut coils!!!

PoopMachine,
Reactions: Hoosier
Top Bottom