what is the best recipe to make the most potent cannabutter?

david8613

I made cannabutter recently for the first time and it came out great, I wanted to know what are some steps I can do to extract the most from my avb.

david8613,

Mr.Newton

Expert human.
I would offer up this little tip,get a MBM as it has controlled settings or get an Ardent for small batch infusions again with controlled settings.
I'm done with AVB and now just make MCT oil which is an option for you but my guess is you want the butter.
If you already have a recipe for the butter and it's working for you then I would suspect that you are already getting the most from the AVB since it has very little thc left after vaping,just my opinion.
The only way to know for sure which method works better is to have the results lab tested and for AVB it's not worth spending the $ on a lab test.
Convenience is my method now.Oh and less mess to clean up.
Good luck experimenting,:D

Mr.Newton,
I typically use a crock pot but I did some testing with Sous Vide and it was, by far, the most powerful and effective butter I ever made. The Sous Vide method maintains the entire terpene profile and it does not overheat it, which can cause conversion to CBN and a sleepy-time edible.

It's the only edible method I ever used that allows for the Full Entourage.

Top Bottom