What is everyone's occupation and education levels on here? Just an interesting survey of sorts ...

xer0

Funny how pipe dreams can suddenly present themselves as attainable when time passes for a bit or for awhile. ;)

Totally agree. That, honestly, is my hope and part of what keeps me going. One of these days it will all come together...hopefully sooner rather than later. :)

I didn't mean to sound completely depressed there...guess that's just my mindset at the end of my shift. A few bong rips with the LSV and all that melts away. :D

My situation isn't bad and I am grateful for what I have. It could be a lot worse. I'm just getting worn out on my current situation which I somewhat expect seeing as I've been doing it for almost 7 years now.

Medical Mark

Disabled and retired nurse and former pastor

Theology degree
Nursing degree
Class 1 driver

And everything in between I didn't really get things together till my late 30's but and 34 my life turned for the worse early retirement
Due to medical condition I'm 42

A least I'm loved by my kids my wife and know hey support me in what ever I do and have done even though it looks s different now frorm the church doors to the hospital emergency room to allways at home trying to feel better.

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Government employee

AaS degree: Computer programming
BS (in progress; only one more term to go...): Accounting

Enchantre,
Top Bottom