Dabpress Rosin Plates

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
L9F0ZoA.jpg

Alexis

Looks amazing, like the bottle for scale :). Can't see the images until i quote tho @dabpress.com
Can you not hold the cursor/finger down over the image icon and see a box come up with options? I do that, select "view image" and this takes me to imgur where I can view the image.

But then after I hit back and return to FC the image is displayed normally in the post as it should be, and with my tablet how I use it this is indefinite because of how the cache is cleared or not.
Try it this way anyway because this is much better for me than trying to see the images in the reply box which on my tablet is very tiny and it's impossible to see the whole image.

Indeed I very much like the sleek look of the bottlejack press. I want one!:D

Can you not hold the cursor/finger down over the image icon and see a box come up with options? I do that, select "view image" and this takes me to imgur where I can view the image.

But then after I hit back and return to FC the image is displayed normally in the post as it should be, and with my tablet how I use it this is indefinite because of how the cache is cleared or not.
Try it this way anyway because this is much better for me than trying to see the images in the reply box which on my tablet is very tiny and it's impossible to see the whole image.

That is how I do it also and it works pretty well. Use Tinypic.com as an alternative to imgur.

Bunny

Got my new press today. 3 days express delivery from China! I only had an hour after work to test it. Luckily it’s plug and play. All ready to go out of the box but it does break down into parts. the Heaters, bottle jack and PID can all be replaced. Everything has a great build quality
I used the suppplied pre press which has a lovely quality feel and made a 5gram puc Of Dinafem Haze and squeezed it into a cylinder rosin bag designed for bottle tech . I heated the plates to 210 and pressed for 2 mins slowly increasing pressure.I yielded 18% 0.8 grams on my first press and a Sativa cultivar. Very Very happy with the press so far. I will update this thread soon with better photos and some videos when I get time. I highly recommend @Dabpress the customer service and products have been faultless. This is the best value press of this high standard out there. If your in the market for a pro quality press on a budget look no further, the most fun I have had opening and usung a product for years . The dab collection tool is really useful as well.
8eddfb23-837f-49e7-a6fd-524c6978f231-jpeg.931730

Was very sappy but it’s very hot weather so had to cool it. @psychonaut will lower temps give a less runny oil ? Loving this Organic Sativa dabs for the win !
Laters

anasrzi

Looks damn good to me @Bunny and that's a impressive return oil wise too, with the weekend approaching I gather you'll be pressing a whole lot more oil fast in that kit.

Cash permitting I might well join you in one of those kits, can make a dabpress u.k collective :D

Pretty sure I know the answer to this one but can you re use the micron bags? I've re used them before (dropped into ISO wash, scrubbed and come out stained but "clean") when using strighteners.

Bunny

07eb4b8e49498b377aca5d1e5f86740c.jpg

Ok so another day another press. Going camping so needed a supply.
Pressed my sun grown resin that was flowered during May and June and the weather has been perfect. I didn’t have any scales but got a video. I’m guessing about 6g pressed and about 20% return.
Pressed at 220 on the pid as suggested by @psychonaut.

I pressed up 6 ish grams in the pre press( great bit of kit)
65fa8f9ac6a174f48202527a1070e571.jpg

11fe4cf17c543fb217d7dcff4106f8fd.jpg

Came out lovely it really is a fun process. As you can see the press brings forth the gush even from flower. Once I make some bubble !!!

81e82d9806f03c60d684eeed994e9626.jpg

Got to say the outdoor surprised me mind you it was covered in trichs but outdoor leafy. Amazing dabs looking forward to other people’s results as I know a couple of people on here have orders.
425d46a5-d587-4ae2-b03e-d1f50d4cd48f-jpeg.932140

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Looks like it's working real good! Thanks for sharing. I press mostly outdoor organic buds from my caregiver but starting to get into indoor LED autos. They've always yielded good, only a couple of times a cultivar kinda sucked (Sage 'n Sour by THSeeds).

One lil tip on releasing the press, I had the same problem with the pucks sliding out, just press the parchment together so it holds onto the puck and remove it that way, then when you open it on the table you can take the puck out w/o it sliding through your rosin. It's also nice to have a cold mat handy to start cooling down the rosin ASAP, helps with collection and terp preservation.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
07eb4b8e49498b377aca5d1e5f86740c.jpg

Ok so another day another press. Going camping so needed a supply.
Pressed my sun grown resin that was flowered during May and June and the weather has been perfect. I didn’t have any scales but got a video. I’m guessing about 6g pressed and about 20% return.
Pressed at 220 on the pid as suggested by @psychonaut.

I pressed up 6 ish grams in the pre press( great bit of kit)
65fa8f9ac6a174f48202527a1070e571.jpg

11fe4cf17c543fb217d7dcff4106f8fd.jpg

Came out lovely it really is a fun process. As you can see the press brings forth the gush even from flower. Once I make some bubble !!!

81e82d9806f03c60d684eeed994e9626.jpg

Got to say the outdoor surprised me mind you it was covered in trichs but outdoor leafy. Amazing dabs looking forward to other people’s results as I know a couple of people on here have orders.
425d46a5-d587-4ae2-b03e-d1f50d4cd48f-jpeg.932140

Thank @Bunny for the review.

Please release Bleed Valve slowly and see whether it still slide out or not.

Looks like it's working real good! Thanks for sharing. I press mostly outdoor organic buds from my caregiver but starting to get into indoor LED autos. They've always yielded good, only a couple of times a cultivar kinda sucked (Sage 'n Sour by THSeeds).

One lil tip on releasing the press, I had the same problem with the pucks sliding out, just press the parchment together so it holds onto the puck and remove it that way, then when you open it on the table you can take the puck out w/o it sliding through your rosin. It's also nice to have a cold mat handy to start cooling down the rosin ASAP, helps with collection and terp preservation.

:leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf::leaf:

Last edited by a moderator:

anasrzi

Thanks @Bunny for the video and the images, if I wasn't sold on the dabpress before I certainly am now. Can I ask about the pid, does it come with a uk plug or is it eu? No matter either way as adapters are plentiful at home.

I'm very glad you are enjoying your purchase as well, the oil looks incredible and much like you and others I grow outdoors in the sunshine, autos and photos with lots of trim and air bud left to spare when the trimming is finished, that little puck press would be great to get back every last bit of resin.

Enjoy your camping trim, plenty more presses to be had when you return :)

Top Bottom