What if everyone lived in trailers, and said fuck it to things like Rolexes?

FukCombustion

Fuck you garbage bull shit mansions with swimming pools, bull fucking fancy lamps and carpets and shit. We don't need you. And to the Rolexes of the world, fuck you too. Why can we not be happy with living in decent trailers hooked up with heat, A/C, full kitchen, beds, bathroom, and a couch sit on while so high.

Fuck all the bull shit. We need more pasta, tomatoes, avocado sandwiches, Parmesan cheese, eggs, etc.

More cannabis seeds need to be planted into the earth. Restaurants (chains in particular) need to stop with their bull shit, "OH, how could you resist our Death-by-chocolate-peanut butter Fudge Cake Supreme with vanilla ice cream and and whipped topping?" And you're thinking, "Damn, that does sound so good right now. Yeah I'll have one of of those."

And then the waitress/waiter gives you this bull shit 1-inch high cake that looks like it was portioned for a little bitch. Boom: $6 down the drain for a slice of bitch cake.

FukCombustion

Move to a hippie commune if anti consumption is your thing.
I like to, and even have to consume in order to live. It's what we place value on, although I suppose it's still just an opinion; but, how could anyone justify valuing trashy reality television shows over a deliciously toasted avocado and egg sandwich on sour dough?

FukCombustion

Your fucking post belongs in this fucking thread >> http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/fuck-you.10554/
:cool:
I read your about Grass City. I got banned for insulting an idiot, and now, about 7 accounts later, I am here. They kept banning me because I was a 'previous user'. highasphuck was my original name, and I actually had a pretty good reputation. I posted about all sorts of things in the general section. I kept things fresh, and surely made lots of people laugh. It's too bad the mods are so emotionally sensitive.

FukCombustion,

FukCombustion

I read your about Grass City. I got banned for insulting an idiot, and now, about 7 accounts later, I am here. They kept banning me because I was a 'previous user'. highasphuck was my original name, and I actually had a pretty good reputation. I posted about all sorts of things in the general section. I kept things fresh, and surely made lots of people laugh. It's too bad the mods are so emotionally sensitive.
Not sure why I posted that.

FukCombustion,

lwien

I got banned for insulting an idiot.........

You'll get banned here as well for insulting idiots, but in reality, it's all in the presentation. Tread lightly.....

Edit: Oh, and btw, if ya do get the boot, it isn't because our mods are emotionally sensitive. Emotionally sensitive FC mods is an oxymoron. :brow:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck you garbage bull shit mansions with swimming pools, bull fucking fancy lamps and carpets and shit. We don't need you. And to the Rolexes of the world, fuck you too. Why can we not be happy with living in decent trailers hooked up with heat, A/C, full kitchen, beds, bathroom, and a couch sit on while so high.
Lol who wants to live in a trailer....
Imagine . . . you can if you try . . . ;)

howie105

Bump just because it's over three years later; how do we feel now...

It seems to me that we're doubling down on doomsday :tup:

How could have I missed this thread :doh: :rofl:

:myday:

The end is near is an old tool to keep everyone on edge and distracted. The threats of, nuclear war, out of control diseases, solar flares, asteroid collision, Y2K have all been presented as the end of days. You are so right that the presentation is getting cranked up but to what end?

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Guess our $507.00 two person 6 course meal wouldn't for into your world, but DAMN it was good!!
I used to watch Iron Chef, Japanese version, a lot. I remember Hiroyuki Sakai. He was iron chef French and a seafood master. There was this chef, his name was Ron Seigel, and he picked Sakai and the secret ingredient was lobster. Siegel is perhaps best known for his 1998 appearance on Iron Chef, becoming the first ever U.S. citizen to win in Kitchen Stadium. His cooking style is known for blending haute French cuisine with subtle Japanese touches.

I was down in the Bay Area and saw that he worked at Masa's so I took my wife and her cousin there. After seeing him on TV beat Sakai I had to taste his fare. We ordered the 12 course chef's tasting menu with wine pairing. It was an epic meal, one that I will never, ever, forget. I think the total ran in at about $900 by the time we were done. He autographed the menu for us to take home.

Worth every fuckin' penny . . .

Last edited:

TwistedGray

Worth every fuckin' penny . . .

I love(d) the Japanese version of Iron Chef! Haven't had television in a few years, but I do remember watching that.

This was probably our second most expensive meal falling just short. We went to Restaurant August (John Besh - NoLa) a few years ago and forked over somewhere just shy of a grand for two people, eek. However, that was a 9 course meal with wine pairings, and we had cocktails before hand. Needless to say, (unfortunately) I don't have a LOT of memories of that night.

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Well sure as shootin' ifin' your hypothetical was real then Mother Nature would surely(Don't call me) create thousands and thousands of F-3, F-4, and F-5 TORNADOES...EVOLUTION MOVES ON.

ghostofcyberx13,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
My wife and I work our asses off to enjoy all life has to offer.

Speaking of Iron Chef, when we were in Hawaii on our last visit, we ate at Iron Chef Morimoto's restaurant 4 times:rockon:. I could not get enough!

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom