What happened to "subscribed posts" at the bottom?

hanfhead

is high
Anyone else know where this button went or have a link to it that I can bookmark? It is the only way to browse this site and now I can't find the threads I am interested in.

hanfhead,

Nycdeisel

What are you talking about? I have never seen subscribed posts, I dont know why, I just get emails about em.

Please fill me in!

Nycdeisel,

hanfhead

is high
It used to be at the bottom left on the index page. It showed all of your unread subscribed topics and jumped to the first unread post of each thread. It was listed with links to new posts, unanswered topics, and one other thing. It looks like the others are now at the top right of the page but subscribed topics is gone.

I found an alternative location for it just now in my profile page at the bottom, Show all subscriptions.

hanfhead,

Nycdeisel

Interesting... I only know of seeing it the way you said through your own profile.

Nycdeisel,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
There was a software upgrade done so some things may have moved or changed a bit.

Lo,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Crap, I always used the 'your posts' button, but I can't seem to find it any more.

Anyone knows if I'm just not looking hard enough or that it's gone now?

OhTheAgony,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
I still see a "Subscribe to this topic" link right directly above the quick post text box.

aesthyrian,

wthanna

There also used to be a handy "Mark this forum as read" link.
This was handy if you had already read the topics of a subforum that interested you, and you wanted to mark the rest as "read".

wthanna,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
wthanna said:
This was handy if you had already read the topics of a subforum that interested you, and you wanted to mark the rest as "read".

I also miss that particular feature.

Vicki,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Vicki said:
wthanna said:

I also miss that particular feature.

It's still there, at the bottom left of the forum page, under the list of threads.

pakalolo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
All the stuff is still there, it's just been moved around. Terrible thing to do to a bunch of stoners!! :p I've been marking all the topics as being read instead of seeing what posts are new all day. It's driving me crazy! :lol:

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom