What grinder do you recommend for these vaporizers?

Vaporsmooth

Unapproved commercial account.
If your the type of person who likes to minimize efforts I would suggest looking into the Tectonic9 grinder.

It is an automatic dispensing grinder from Cloudious9. I believe it will be available in a few weeks. I have received a test unit and have been enjoying using it. You can keep the lid on, press a button and it vibrates the leaf forward through a hole at an even pace. Good for dispensing into a bowl or rolling papers.

Tectonic9-Grinder-Buy-on-Amazon-3-764x430.jpg

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
If your the type of person who likes to minimize efforts I would suggest looking into the Tectonic9 grinder.

It is an automatic dispensing grinder from Cloudious9. I believe it will be available in a few weeks. I have received a test unit and have been enjoying using it. You can keep the lid on, press a button and it vibrates the leaf forward through a hole at an even pace. Good for dispensing into a bowl or rolling papers.

Tectonic9-Grinder-Buy-on-Amazon-3-764x430.jpg
Looks cool. Thanks for sharing.
What size grind does it make?
Any chance you can post a pic of ground herb?

little maggie

I've used all recommended so far except the Tectonic9. I am a recent convert to the Brilliant Cut grinder. It doesn't look like anyone has mentioned it yet. You can buy different plates for it to control the texture if you want. I've bought different plates for some of my previous grinders but ended up using the medium instead of the others so I only bought that one for the Brilliant. There is a whole thread on it where people discuss why they like it. It is smoother than any of the other grinders I've owned.

little maggie,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

It's a 3-piece. But I'm liking 3-piece better than 4-piece grinders these days.

Mookie0608

Shredder by a long shot and I forget the name but there’s another grinder that is supposed to get a very find sand like texture grind I think that bud uses with some of his capes from thevapecritic.

Mookie0608,
Reactions: david8613

TheResistance

SLX
And for the dynavap, put through first heat cycle without grinding then empty into your hand and press down with finger from other hand and spread it like butter as thin as you can across your hand, works twice as good as any grinder because it is basically a powder and vapes very even.

TheResistance,

Pistol Pete

I believe the best grinder is a free one like the Trees Grinder from Puff It Up or the Shred grinder from Healthy Rips. I rather spend my money on BUD!:leaf:

Pistol Pete,

lookhigh

FC member
I have had very good results using this grinder:

https://www.amazon.com/Chromium-Crusher-Tobacco-Grinder-Groovy/dp/B01IAKUOMK/ref=sr_1_41?crid=3PXY9603ULU61&keywords=spice+grinder+manual&qid=1567594075&s=gateway&sprefix=spice+grin,aps,300&sr=8-41

Personally, I have different color grinders for different strains. That way I know which grinder has which strain and which "grinder hash" should give the results I desire.

Just ordered one of those for the hell of it.

lookhigh,
Top Bottom