What ghost mv1 color looks the best in person?

What color ghost mv1 looks the best in person?

• Stealth black

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Silver

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Black chrome

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Rose gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nickle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

david8613

What ghost mv1 finish looks the best in person?
All the online pictures i see look incredible! I'm liking the stealth black and nickle mv1. What color are the most popular?

david8613,

david8613

@Summer I did mention in my post what color I liked. I am curious on what finish others here on the forum liked. For instance I like the black stealth because I like my stuff black, my sneakers, watches, phones other vapes but I also like the nickel finish reminds of terminator. Summer you posted on my thread but did not mention what finish you like? Is there one you prefer? And why?

david8613,

buddingglasshead

@Summer I did mention in my post what color I liked. I am curious on what finish others here on the forum liked. For instance I like the black stealth because I like my stuff black, my sneakers, watches, phones other vapes but I also like the nickel finish reminds of terminator. Summer you posted on my thread but did not mention what finish you like? Is there one you prefer? And why?

When I eventually buy one, it's going to be stealth black. It's the best looking imo.

buddingglasshead,

Summer

Long Island, NY
I have both the Black & Black Stealth with a slight preference for the Black. But the Black is not black, it's really a glossed very dark brown. I probably prefer it because of the gloss finish over the SB's matte. I don't like Nickel or Silver colors. I very much like the Rose Gold, but was afraid it would be too gaudy for using stealthfully.

Summer,

david8613

Rooster, this is not a what color should I choose thread. I brought a stealth black mv1 last night before sale ends. I'm curious on what colors/finish people like, and why they chose it.

Last edited:
david8613,
Top Bottom