What edibles recipes would you guys like to see?

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Hi buds! With the holiday season coming up, we're wondering what edibles recipes you guys would like to cook up?

VapeWorld,

Tanko

I love cooking with marijuana. I recently found weed candy recipes in the Internet, here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/diy/weed-candy-recipes . I already prepared brownies with marijuana and cookies, now I want to make candy. I also wonder if there are no sweet recipes with marijuana. My girlfriend adds cannabis seeds to the salad, but it's just a good nutritional supplement, nothing more.

C No Ego

I love cooking with marijuana. I recently found weed candy recipes in the Internet, here http://www.ncsm.nl/english/diy/weed-candy-recipes . I already prepared brownies with marijuana and cookies, now I want to make candy. I also wonder if there are no sweet recipes with marijuana. My girlfriend adds cannabis seeds to the salad, but it's just a good nutritional supplement, nothing more.
we are developing water soluble cannabinoids via isolates that could bind to sugar but generally cannabinoids are fat loving and bind well to fats not sugar... so, edibles are more fat based

C No Ego,

Helios

I am a chef by trade, naturally our household is always experimenting with different ways to infuse cannabis in cuisine, I catered a 420 party for 10, a five course friendly meal high in CBD and THC respectively, we have been doing this long before Abdul and gang on viceland's bong apetite

Last edited:

Concupiscient

we are developing water soluble cannabinoids via isolates that could bind to sugar but generally cannabinoids are fat loving and bind well to fats not sugar... so, edibles are more fat based

Where may we find addl' info about this?

Concupiscient,
Reactions: C No Ego

Concupiscient

Concupiscient,

Jethro

I would like to see a jolly rancher recipe or other hard candy using abv
Thanks
Pimp

Bringing this up again, for as said.. holiday reasons! Anyone have a good hard candy recipe? I actually don't want to use ABV, I would like to replicate some intensely cannabis flavored lollipops I used to get. They were green as could be and little xmas tree shaped lollys. I want that flavor not ABV flavor.

Jethro,
Reactions: -dab8-

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist

Hey @C No Ego!

Do you know what kind of density are they getting in the emulsion they're making?
Anything effect it's stability?

looney2nz,

C No Ego

Hey @C No Ego!

Do you know what kind of density are they getting in the emulsion they're making?
Anything effect it's stability?
in some cases sand is being used to filter the fat of the compound and leave a hydrophilic crystalline molecule in tact.
https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...-cannabinoids-the-future-of-marijuana-edibles

that link shows surfactants and emulsifiers being used... still not sure on this tech though and if making a fat soluble compound water soluble is " healthy ? "

Oops, sorry, I mis-read your post.

Wow, you LIKE the taste of cannabis. First one I've met. ;)

Leafly has a ton of great recipes for raw cannabis (which is what it sounds like you want), Everything from smoothies to chewies. LOL

Enjoy.

Hackerman,
Top Bottom