What does your duff look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LafinJack

Muffins spelled backwards is sniffuM.
Hey there, I'm a new user and have been using a DBV to vaporize. I'm about to make my duff into cannacaps, but wondered what my duff should look like. Is this too dark? What does yours look like before you reuse it?

Thanks!

vsinTgE.jpg

LafinJack,

LafinJack

Muffins spelled backwards is sniffuM.
Sorry, I should have specified, do you use your duff for butter or anything like that? That's the kind of duff I'm looking for. :)

LafinJack,

Tweek

Sorry, I should have specified, do you use your duff for butter or anything like that? That's the kind of duff I'm looking for. :)

Yes, I do. As long as it's not the colour of coffee grounds, I will use it. So it will vary for me from being a light brown to darker brown, like your photo above.

z9

You can make it out of any color ABV. Vaping at lower temperatures will leave some more goodies in there to do whatever the hell you want to do with it. The darker duff (never heard that term) is less potent and the couch-lock effect is stronger; I throw out my very high temped abv. But yours looks good, like Tweek said light to dark brown

z9,
Reactions: Tweek

Tweek

Yeah, most definitely keep in mind that the lighter the duff, the stronger the butter per gram of duff added, know what I mean? If you are using a fairly dark ABV, then you will need more per dose for a stronger butter, etc.

Tweek,
Reactions: ou812?

dorkus_molorkus

well, mrs dorkus usually doesnt like me talking about these things to others.
But seeing as you asked.

Its softer than most, feels great on the face and is awesome so run your fingers thru, a slight off blond colour but def matches the drapes.
Not quite as trimmed as she used to be, but hey, these days Ima only down there every week or so.
So I guess a drop off in the maintenance schedule is understandable.

Oh my............................. duff you say??

woops my bad:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom