What does everyone think of tinctures?

MinnBobber

they use sealed ceramic cups, not plastic, but that still sucks bigtime vs whole flower.
As Vicki mentioned, they can fill with absolutely garbage weed and be highly susceptible to mold
in the FL humidity as an extra "fuck you" negative....along with the obscene high pricing.

The devil is in the details on medical cannabis :(

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
they use sealed ceramic cups, not plastic, but that still sucks bigtime vs whole flower.
As Vicki mentioned, they can fill with absolutely garbage weed and be highly susceptible to mold
in the FL humidity as an extra "fuck you" negative....along with the obscene high pricing.

I mean
Perhaps Medieval would be better suited, as opposed to Medical. What a terrible situation to have your medicine potentially cause you more harm than the ailment you seek to treat. Hope you can find a workable solution @Vicki, its good to see you around.
Seriously, right? You wouldn't think it possible to mess up weed.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Perhaps Medieval would be better suited, as opposed to Medical. What a terrible situation to have your medicine potentially cause you more harm than the ailment you seek to treat. Hope you can find a workable solution @Vicki, its good to see you around.

Thanks. :)

I’m still working on getting that picture up. Hoping for this afternoon. Sorry for the delay.

Vicki,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I hope this link works. The person that cracked this open said it is mold. Other people aren’t so sure. I’m not sure what the hell it is! I don’t want it in my body regardless!

207ozn5.jpg

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I hope this link works. The person that cracked this open said it is mold. Other people aren’t so sure. I’m not sure what the hell it is! I don’t want it in my body regardless!

207ozn5.jpg
Oh, yuck. That's bad.

Madri-Gal,
Reactions: Vicki

C No Ego

this is exactly why the push for irradiated product will happen ... I guess even then irradiated weed could still mold with moisture eTC

C No Ego,

Nina

I am astounded at the ceramic cups that you're not allowed to break open
That really does seem like a bait-and-switch manoeuvre
And a desecration of a sacred substance
how dare they

dampo

You can see from table 4, below, that THCA conversion reaches 87% after 30 minutes, and I’ll bet you that it hits 90% by the time it cools off enough to use. Extra time in the oven degrades THC into CBN, and cooks off terps and flavor.

Interesting chart, could you get me the source of this data?

decarb-chart2-gif.515442

dampo,

1973PortlandToker

I need to experiment more. I’m still trying to figure out how to dose. i.e.-on an empty stomach or not, with a spoonful of Nutella, or not, etc.

If you put it under your tongue you don't have to eat anything, because it's absorbed sublingually.

Which is a big advantage of tinctures over edibles. Because with edibles, you need to ingest saturated fat to get any effect -- and saturated fat is baaaaaddd.

1973PortlandToker,

PeteyS

Ive been using tinctures for about a year and a half. I really like them, but do prefer flower more.
I take tinctures mostly during the day, and whenever I need to be discreet, and flower at night.
So far i use CBD oil mostly, and find that it works quite mildly, but mild is good in my case. I take about 35mg a few times a day, but im planning on upping my dosage as a experiment.
As far as THC oil goes, I find that it has much more of a kick, and i generally only take 20mg of it max, at a time, but i haven't had a lot of experience with THC oil.
I also find that i prefer olive oil as the carrier oil, rather then MCT. MCT oil can give me cramps at times.
Has anyone in here taken 100 mg doses regularly?

Top Bottom