What do you vape?

indigal

Amongst the corn
Just for fun, I want to see what's out there.

Currently my lineup:
Hashberry
Satori
*kudos to Mandala
WWxDP
C99xApollo11
Skunk (Think this was Sensi, forgot)

What's on your plate?

indigal,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I got in my safe in glass jars:
Strawberry Cough - Always have lots. Get it cheap.
Cali Mist - Down to maybe 3 or 4 grams, haven't weighed it.
Happy Hydro - Locally grown indoor. Nice very very bright green
Mystery Stuff - No name. Very very light in color, lots of crystals. Better then anything i have seen in a while.

I also have maybe 16 grams left of what I have simply labeled as the "Seedy Cronic". Good stuff, stinks a ton. But there is maybe 15 or 20 seeds in every 1/8 of an oz. Pretty great. Also always available like my strawberry cough and at the price i get, it is a steal.

I do not sell at all. I simply believe variety is the spice of life. I will hold onto herb for sometimes 2 or 3 months or longer. But i switch back and forth a lot. I haven't let the well run completely dry per say in years.

IAmKrazy2,

Choism

Currently on deck: og kush. trainwreck. la confidential.

I love LA :peace:

Choism,

indigal

Amongst the corn
IAmKrazy2 said:
I got in my safe in glass jars:
Strawberry Cough - Always have lots. Get it cheap.
Cali Mist - Down to maybe 3 or 4 grams, haven't weighed it.
Happy Hydro - Locally grown indoor. Nice very very bright green
Mystery Stuff - No name. Very very light in color, lots of crystals. Better then anything i have seen in a while.

I do not sell at all. I simply believe variety is the spice of life. I will hold onto herb for sometimes 2 or 3 months or longer. But i switch back and forth a lot. I haven't let the well run completely dry per say in years.
Same here, but I've had some going back 2 years. 2007... vintage. :p

indigal,

indigal

Amongst the corn
bluntfaced said:
I don't live in Cali so uhhh

the.
bomb..
shittt.....
I'm in the middle of cornfields here.. and if it weren't for a few close friends, I'd still be getting seeded brick. However, some of my strongest stuff was low priced seedy green of yore.

indigal,

lwien

A lot can be said for herb carefully cultivated in good old mother earth basking outside under natural sunlight in very humid climates like Hawaii, Thailand, etc etc etc.

lwien,

indigal

Amongst the corn
True, but a person can work wonders with some soil, lights, and a huge green thumb. Would love to see the day when more of the outdoorsy wonders could be had. I haven't had the sunshine green in years..

indigal,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
Granddaddy Purple
OJ Kush
Grapefruit Kush
Buddha's Sister

I just buy grams unless I find something I REALLY like. I like variety.

Gotta love medical marijuana!

MoeOnTheMoon,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Sweet. I grew up in Bergen Co. Moved to the midwest when I was 20.
Not really my choice of locations.. but it worked out well.

indigal,

gak hater

i'm currently at the jersey shore in ocean county
i lived in union and monmouth counties before
plus a few places in ny

gak hater,

flanman

right now i'm sticking to mostly beasters, every now and then i get some generic headies. i usually don't see anything too exotic, once in a blue moon some kush pops up but that is about it.

flanman,

trouble ethyl

you guys are so lucky that you get to choose what you want to vape.
what's on my plate? whatever my guy has and i assure it doesn't have a cool name like OJ Kush or Silver Haze.

trouble ethyl,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
hehe... Yup, me too! Here we have names like 150 or 400 ;) OK, sometimes I get something called fire or train wreck but just street names!

Lo,

Purple-Days

Strawberry Cough, Trainwreck, Kush, AK-47, seem pretty common names around here. But once in a while... Lilac (flavor/odor not color) and a Purple that is really purple.

A friend grows a bubblegum that is THE BEST. But rare that it leaves his house. 10 meter weed... never gets more than ten meters from where it was grown. His Afgani is, well, better than anything... except the bubblegum.

Purple-Days,

indigal

Amongst the corn
Purple-Days said:
Strawberry Cough, Trainwreck, Kush, AK-47, seem pretty common names around here. But once in a while... Lilac (flavor/odor not color) and a Purple that is really purple.
Lilac sounds very nice. I've been looking for a floral-y taste.

Purple-Days said:
A friend grows a bubblegum that is THE BEST. But rare that it leaves his house. 10 meter weed... never gets more than ten meters from where it was grown. His Afgani is, well, better than anything... except the bubblegum.
:D 10 meter weed

indigal,

leozdad

just some schwag shit, seedy brickweed crap, thats all thats ever around central Pa. :2c: :peace:

leozdad,
Top Bottom