What do you like to eat when your vaped?

lwien

Pepperidge Farms Melano Cookies

Ok, CK, you started it. This is ALL your fault:

I bring to you, Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies:
W0eJop0.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Pepperidge Farms Melano Cookies

They also have a pumpkin spice version which are mighty fine.

Nice turnout on this thread so far. Much thanks.

Doesn't matter what I ate right now cause I'm not vaped (sweet potato pancakes with butter and real maple syrup. And I like to add the syrup on top of the butter before spreading so you get this glob of salty-sweet goodness that smears all over the pancake:razz:). But anyway, I digress. I'll report back tonight with my next session.

I combusted for a living in college and soon there-after, but then took a hiatus for several decades. I have been vaping for a little while now and can't understand why I had the hiatus in the first place. Anyway, holiday cookies and stuff like that are just around the corner and they better just watch out this year:goon:

BabyFacedFinster

Oh Jesus, this is an unhealthy but tasty weekend so far. Normally I do prefer homecooked stuff, but I decided to make this a junk food weekend. The food might not be fancy, but it's damn good:razz:

Just had 2 Arby's roast beefs with fuckin' tons of that white horsey sauce. Oh my Lord...does that bring back memories. I remember when they used to sell 5 sandwiches for $5. Anyone else? I'm just an animal on those things when I get started. Throw in O rings and hitting on my son's root beer when he's not looking.

I actually don't feel that great right now. My body's not used to this stuff like it used to. I think I need some medication.;)

BabyFacedFinster

Homemade focaccia bread with olive oil, crushed garden tomatoes and garlic on top. I fried some eggs in olive oil and then started mashing that bread into those yolks :haw: Fantastic!

Also just tapped a new batch of English ale homebrew. I'm gonna need a nap

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Puffers
Well last night while vaked the wife and I decided we were not hungry enough for grilled tuna and baked vegetables. We had a big dim sum brunch. So I ate some packet risotto and today Im on sick leave with food poisoning. great.

I usually eat only healthy snacks. Im really into Envy apples. Anyone tried them?

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Top Bottom