• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What do you do with your ABV when out of the house?

What do you do with ABV when out of the house?

• Bring container to save it (please elaborate)

• Dump it

• Eat it (????)

• Other (???? please specify ????)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Achebe

I toss it. I'm already taking a risk bringing the vape and the herb outside of the house. I like to minimize any additional unnecessary risk, so I toss the AVB and clean the vape (if I'm using while I'm out, I usually have the OG Davinci) as thoroughly as I can. I already have about 20 g of AVB at home, plenty of fresh bud, and some Green Dragon. That small amount of AVB just isn't worth the extra risk.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I use the same container that I use when in the house. It is a repurposed medicine container that has a sewing needle hot glued to the cap. The needle works great for picking the bowl clean and folds safely into the container when the cap is closed.

pickabowl.jpg

CptDabsOg

I save enough ABV at home. And have never done anything with it. I just let it go couldn't imagine having to worry about wanting to save it on the go. Why? I'm sure most of us consume most in the comforts of our homes anyways. Wouldn't hurt the jar much more of hassle than worth the high that's Probably worth a t-break hahah

CptDabsOg,
Reactions: C No Ego

C No Ego

I save enough ABV at home. And have never done anything with it. I just let it go couldn't imagine having to worry about wanting to save it on the go. Why? I'm sure most of us consume most in the comforts of our homes anyways. Wouldn't hurt the jar much more of hassle than worth the high that's Probably worth a t-break hahah

abv is best served slightly warm in natural peanut ( nut ) butters with lecithin added for soluble fat absorption and/or raw honey.. chocolate too :)
because it's abv it's already activated for use ( decarboxylation). abv can be quite strong in effects if you vaped lightly the precious herb and it's light green colored...
I eat it like it is as a meal but if you find the taste not to your liking add the mix to some nut milk or milk and smoothie it... Great stuff! start with about .05 to 1 gram max to see what effects you find in there

jazmodo

Militant Athiest
I use an empty Storz & Bickel 'Capsule Caddy' - works great for my Mighty but would work well for most vapes I'm sure.

It's designed to hold 4 capsules (comes with them too, just bin them if you don't have a mighty/crafty!), or about 1.5g of loose herb. It's air/smell/leak-proof, is just under 3"/7cm long, and costs like £/$/€5 so it's pretty good:

09-40-1_1.png

09-40-4.png

Works for me :D

anycolouryoulike

I use a container much like the ones above, that they give out or sell at festivals for cigarette butts. Basically plastic tube with threads and soda cap at the end.

anycolouryoulike,
Reactions: shags

shags

I ordered one of the VTAR pill boxes. I figure one compartment for ground herb, and one for AVB. And a spare compartment maybe to hold the vape cleaning brush if it’ll fit. Might be too small. Guess we’ll see...

shags,
Top Bottom