1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you do with your ABV when out of the house?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by muunch, Dec 20, 2016.

?

What do you do with ABV when out of the house?

1. Bring container to save it (please elaborate)

2. Dump it

3. Eat it (????)

4. Other (???? please specify ????)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Prolusio

Prolusio Active Member

For me it's mostly just that it's one less thing to worry about hiding if caught, whether that's a valid concern or not. I don't have nice carrying solutions for each vape I own; so If I take herb with me for out and about vaping I try to only take what I need for a session or two. I've been caught before but was able to get away with just a lecture because my vape was clean and I didn't have any proof on me that it was not in fact an aromatherapy device. Obviously that's just one anecdotal case, maybe I would have still got off with ABV on me; however anything that makes me feel more relaxed/comfortable when vaping is a good idea in my books.

howie105 and Joaon like this.
  2. WeAreVenom

WeAreVenom I vote for marijuana

I dump it because my only portable vape is a magic flight.

The amount of bud I lose is so miniscule that dumping it means nothing. Although most times I wait until I go home to vape. I know I am going to go home eventually because I friggin live there, so...

I only vape outside if I have to wait a really long time for something. Like getting in the chair at the barber, sitting at the doctors office until my appointment, or when I have to sit in the car until my passenger returns.

howie105 likes this.
  3. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Don't need to decarb....you already did when you vaped it the first time, yeah?

Joaon likes this.
  4. crawdad

crawdad floatin

im a keeper, if i dont have something to put it in i usually eat it right out of the bowl.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Bad Ocelot likes this.
  5. Bad Ocelot

Bad Ocelot Well-Known Member

This type of thing varies quite a bit by jurisdiction. If you're in a legalized or decriminalized area, it's probably not a big deal. However if you're in prohibitionland, it is still illegal, in all jurisdictions I'm aware of anyway. Most statutes specifically reference the cannabis plant separately from the chemicals it contains so possession of the plant material is illegal regardless of the chemical content. Plus, they're not typically doing GC/MC type analysis of seized cannabis.

I was about to ask why this was an issue if you're also carrying around the vaporizer, which would certainly net you a paraphernalia charge unless you got really lucky & they didn't know what it was, ha.

6. strictly vapor

strictly vapor Well-Known Member

When the opportunity presents itself I like to consume the avb immediately following a session for full spectrum effects. Nothing beats finishing a bowl and catching up on the few remaining cannabinoids that slipped past your vapor path!

7. Vapenvy

Vapenvy Indie vaper

I generally keep it unless it is really dark abv.

Two methods.

If i only take 1 vape, i have a little titanium keychain thingy which has two compartments, 1 for fresh and one for abv.

More usually these days, i always take a vapcap in a vapstash as a backup to whatever main vape i take out, therefore all abv goes into the stash, which I have always found to be better for abv than for loading fresh.

Kozzmozz and jimfish4130 like this.
  8. Pimpslapper

Pimpslapper New Member

Keep it! in a small aluminum make up container I got off amazon, think carmex.

9. Winegums

Winegums Sticky and chewy

I dump it as I'm not generating a meaningful amount of ABV when I'm out, ABV will stink if left in the vape, and I don't want to have to carry another container to hold ABV.

10. Shit Snacks

Shit Snacks Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA

I actually always have saved it, carrying two film cannisters out and about, one for greens one for browns. Save it all in a big jar at home and eventually make crazy strong edibles with it (still have a lot in the freezer from the last time) I even got these two little aluminum containers recently with plans to glue them together and make a dual jar to hold both...

However not where I am in Cali and also just like practically starting to think why bother, since it'd be less to carry and I can always get more and still save a lot from use at home on the couch anyway... Could even use that dual container idea for two strains instead... Maybe will depend on the situation how stealth I need to be. Recently discovering the convenience of oil cartridges for true stealth out and about use anywhere, but definitely prefer herbs

I guess even if going to a friend's place or more of a sit down thing worth bringing an empty container if you're already bringing a bunch of toher stuff? But to lighten the load in other situations perhaps I should stop bothering

Joaon likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors